Senior Marketing Designer
- ✈️ Digital Nomad Friendly ✈️
- 👪 Family-Friendly 👪
- 💲Competitive Salary and Perks💲
- 🏝 Company Retreat 🏝
At Close.io we’re building the sales communication platform of the future. We’ve built a next-generation CRM that eliminates manual data entry and helps sales teams close more deals. We are a ~30 person entirely remote team that is profitable and building a product our customers love.
We are hiring a full-time senior marketing designer to join our growing marketing team to help us create and execute high quality marketing campaigns.
You are an experienced and creative designer with a track record of creating visually compelling and persuasive designs for landing pages, ads, and email.
You’re comfortable working with industry standard tools (like Sketch or Framer) and you can take concepts all the way from idea to execution. This means you can both sketch/design ideas as well as build them into responsive and compliant web pages.
In this role you will report to the Director of Marketing and work closely with our content writers and product marketers. As our first full time marketing designer, you’ll take ownership of all our marketing design activities including website, email marketing, advertising, and branding.
Typical activities might include:
- Producing ads for social media ad campaigns
- Designing graphics to be used in emails and on site pages
- Designing and producing email templates and landing pages
- Optimizing existing landing pages Redesigning our websites
- Producing downloadable materials like ebooks and templates
- 4+ years of design experience in an in-house marketing or design team
- 4+ years experience working for SaaS software products
- A strong portfolio demonstrating a variety of marketing work or projects
- Ability to code what you dream up in HTML, CSS, and JS
- Comfortable sharing work early and working iteratively
- Experience or understanding of conversion rate optimization techniques and tools
- Experience with video editing and production
Why work with us…?
- Our story and team retreat video!
- Stellar team reviews on Glassdoor
- Work remotely and create your own schedule (we believe in trust and autonomy)
- Enjoy face-to-face time with the whole team on all-expense paid retreats 2x year
- Experience building a truly successful SaaS company with a dedicated, small team where you can have a huge impact
- Above market salary
- Excellent medical & dental coverage, including 99% paid premiums and HSA option (**US residents)
- Matching 401k (**US residents)