Website Passive Airbnb
🔑 Report to CEO 🔑
💡 3+ Years of Experience 💡
🗺 Anywhere in the World 🗺
Passive Airbnb is hiring a Remote SEO Specialist. This is an exciting remote role that is part-time and you’ll be working closely with the CEO and his Executive Assistant to drive traffic, increase our email subscriber rate, and maximize affiliate revenue.
Please note that we will ask you to personally arrange reference calls with your previous/present employer to verify the validity of your claims.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the company’s editorial calendar, which includes content creation and curation for our blog, guest blogs, content upgrades, whitepapers/ e-books, and any other supporting docs
- Strategize and prioritize on a list of backlinks that are already built for you in order to increase our authority
- Optimize and identify new growth opportunities for our existing well-ranked blog posts
- Improve Desktop and Mobile page speed
- Identify growth opportunities throughout websites
- On-Page Optimization by following the current and future Google ranking trends.
The Remote SEO Specialist Must Know:
- You must have at least 3 years of experience ranking websites and portfolio ready for us to check your work. Do not apply if you don’t have this.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate and delivery under pressure on time-critical initiatives
- Basic technical and analytical background (HTML, CSS, and SEO errors)
- Experienced with web analytics: Google Analytics, Google Search Console, 3rd-party software like Ahrefs/Moz/SEMrush
- Expert in using Google Suite + WordPress
- Detail to attention is extremely important
- Highly organized and can prioritize tasks in a highly dynamic environment
- Prior experience in PPC and Facebook advertising is a plus
Want to be notified about jobs like these and find the perfect remote position faster?
Increase your chances of finding a remote marketing job by joining our Remote Job Placement Program. It takes less than 3-minutes!