Website Share Your Genius
DC MEMBERThe Dynamite Circle (the DC) is an exclusive community of more than 1,200 established entrepreneurs.
We need someone to download .mp3s from Dropbox, clean-up separate tracks created by Zencastr (reduce background noise, make sure audio is lined up, reduce clicks, etc) using Adobe Audition and then create a single .mp3 files and upload to Trint for transcription. This could grow into creating production scripts for editing, and also editing the audio of a podcast recording.
- Post-production – the balancing, mixing, editing and enhancing of pre-recorded audio.
- Apply technical knowledge of sound recording equipment to achieve the determined artistic objectives
- Keen ear for sound and natural ability to know when to edit and intersperse interview content with music and sound clips for an optimal story experience
- Sharp attention to detail
- Familiarity with generally-accepted podcast loudness standards, and ability to deliver episodes at consistent loudness levels according to in-house specifications.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Execute all technical aspects of audio production and audio post-production for podcasts, audiobooks and other forms of audio entertainment. Including, but not limited to:
- sound design
- Manage and deliver audio and session files to producers and clients
- Troubleshooting Spoke studios and technology
- Head of Post Production
- Audio recording experience
- Audio editing experience
- Audio mixing experience
- Experience with Adobe Audition or comparable DAW
- Experience with Adobe Audition, ProTools, Audacity and GarageBand audio software
- Mastering experience