Sound DesignerApply Now
Website Share Your Genius
DC MEMBER The Dynamite Circle (the DC) is an exclusive community of more than 1,200 established entrepreneurs.
We need someone to download .mp3s from Dropbox, clean-up separate tracks created by Zencastr (reduce background noise, make sure audio is lined up, reduce clicks, etc) using Adobe Audition and then create a single .mp3 files and upload to Trint for transcription. This could grow into creating production scripts for editing, and also editing the audio of a podcast recording.
- Post-production – the balancing, mixing, editing and enhancing of pre-recorded audio.
- Apply technical knowledge of sound recording equipment to achieve the determined artistic objectives
- Keen ear for sound and natural ability to know when to edit and intersperse interview content with music and sound clips for an optimal story experience
- Sharp attention to detail
- Familiarity with generally-accepted podcast loudness standards, and ability to deliver episodes at consistent loudness levels according to in-house specifications.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Execute all technical aspects of audio production and audio post-production for podcasts, audiobooks and other forms of audio entertainment. Including, but not limited to:
- sound design
- Manage and deliver audio and session files to producers and clients
- Troubleshooting Spoke studios and technology
- Head of Post Production
- Audio recording experience
- Audio editing experience
- Audio mixing experience
- Experience with Adobe Audition or comparable DAW
- Experience with Adobe Audition, ProTools, Audacity and GarageBand audio software
- Mastering experience