DC MEMBER The Dynamite Circle (the DC) is an exclusive community of more than 1,200 established entrepreneurs.
- 💡 Entry-Level 💡
- 💥 Work for a DCer 💥
- 🇺🇸 Anywhere in the U.S. 🇺🇸
- 🚀 High Growth Potential 🚀
- 💲 Competitive Salary and Perks 💲
Who we are
ShowMojo, a rapidly growing company, specializing in streamlining the residential rental process through an automated listing and showing tools, is seeking full-time Sales Associates to drive growth opportunities through business development and sales strategies. This position is responsible for selling new business.
To learn more about us visit: www.showmojo.com
Why we are hiring
ShowMojo streamlines the residential rental process, and vastly improves the leasing experience for property managers and renters alike. Our company is growing rapidly, with customers in all 50 states. To learn more about us visit: showmojo.com
We are looking for smart, articulate, tech-savvy professionals who enjoy solving customer problems. Property management or real estate experience — while helpful — is not required for this position. We will help you get up to speed on the domain.
You’ll be expected to leverage your analytical skills and understanding of technology as you assist new and current customers. You’ll help new customers integrate ShowMojo into their business, configuring the system to their needs. And you’ll help current customers make the most of ShowMojo as their business evolves.
You will be expected to dig through sometimes complicated details and actively help resolve customer problems. You will need to grow into a domain expert in our cutting-edge leasing platform. We will help you get there.
If you are successful in this position there is HUGE potential to move up in a fast-growing business.
- Be extremely capable and comfortable with the use of new technology, online communication platforms, and learning new systems. For example, experience with online tools such as Slack, Wikis, spreadsheets, Join.me, WebEx, FreshDesk, Zendesk, Salesforce, Quickbooks Online and the like (these are only examples, not systems you will use).
- Be ready to read through multiple pages of documentation — and apply deductive reasoning — to find the right answer to a customer issue.
- Be able to provide expert-level support to customers around ShowMojo’s continually expanding product and service offerings.
- Be able to explain complicated concepts (related to leasing automation and emerging leasing best practices) in simple, user-friendly terms.
- Display a high level of professionalism and compassion when working with each account on sensitive matters
- Have a quiet office (home or elsewhere) with a strong internet connection and a newer computer.
- Have the willingness to travel and attend trade shows a couple of times a year (this is a plus).
This is a salaried position, including both base and commission. Available benefits include health insurance, dental, vision, and 401k.
This is a completely REMOTE job. Never commute nor get snarled in rush hour traffic again.