- 💡 Entry-Level 💡
- 🇺🇸 Anywhere in the U.S. 🇺🇸
SignEasy is the simplest and fastest way to sign and send documents for signature from your phone, tablet and computer. Over 100,000 customers from 180 countries trust SignEasy to reduce paperwork turnaround times, close deals faster, cut costs, and improve the customer experience by eliminating the cumbersome print-sign-scan-fax process. It seamlessly integrates with your business workflows across popular applications like G-Suite, Office 365 and Dropbox. With over 5 million downloads to date, SignEasy is used by small businesses and large enterprises like Equinix, Intertrust, Cleartrip, Aruba Bank, and Stribling. SignEasy has been featured among the Best Business Apps on the Apple App Store and Google Play Store.
SignEasy is seeking a creative, action oriented, collaborative Customer Evangelism Specialist to encourage and empower our customer focus. You will develop insights to inform customer success, marketing and overarching business strategy to help drive growth. You will work with a cross-functional team, and will be involved with engaging and developing our customers from beginning to end. The Specialist will lead and coordinate medium to high complexity projects and ongoing initiatives to uncover insights about our customers that will drive improvements to customer engagement, customer satisfaction, and advocacy. The Specialist uses a variety of data and communication tools to facilitate their work but also maintains a high level of expertise in conducting gathering, and sharing analyses.
The right candidate will
- Have a strong background in user research and analytics
- Have 0-2 years of experience in customer success, community management, partner relations, or customer service.
- Have a passion for continuously improving customer happiness and success
- Have experience influencing and building ongoing relationships with key stakeholders and influencers
- Have significant creativity and excellent business judgment
- Have a strong sense of urgency and commitment
- Be a self-starter and an independent thinker who follow-ups on responsibilities in a timely manner while also a strong team player
- Possess flexibility and have a track record of delivering results in a fast-paced and highly ambiguous work environment
- Possess flexibility to coordinate and communicate across multiple time zones and non-conventional business hours
What You’ll Do
- Customer Research and Analytics: Analyse customer data to uncover customer trends, actionable insights, and Identify/track spotlight our high-profile customers. Present insights related to customer feedback, personas, and overall customer voice.
- Loyalty and Advocacy: Identify areas to grow customer loyalty and referral/advocacy. Examples include: sending swag regularly, outreach to our oldest/most active customers to hear their journey with us, groom high-profile customers for advocacy on various channels.
- Social media and Community Management: Grow our social media following, propose and maintain the social media content calendar, become actively involved in trending conversions and the overall online community activity [Quora, Reddit, etc.].
- Partnership Development and Content Distribution: Based on customer insights, discover the communities/associations/publications that customers trust and build partnerships with stakeholders to distribute our content and promote our product.
- Account Management and Customer Success: Execute low-touch account management, billing and relationship management with our business (Premium) accounts.
Note: This position is remote, with a 1-year contract commitment and potential for renewal.