Business Development Lead
- 🚀 High Growth Potential 🚀
- 🗺 Anywhere in North America 🗺
An exciting opportunity to be part of fast growing event technology. We have customers all over the world so you will have the scope to work across multiple territories in multiple business sectors; including events, travel, and sport.
We look for candidates with the ability to work with the CEO and customer service team, and quickly build rapport with customers, help resolve their business challenges, and move the sale process forward. You appreciate making things simple. You’re a natural at connecting with people on the phone and in person, and identifying benefits and creating value.
This role will be suitable for someone that has a passion for sales and meeting targets.
Join the SimpleTix family of passionate people working towards helping businesses with all aspects of their live events. The basic functions of a Business Development Lead are:
- Responding to customers that have signed up for SimpleTix.com to learn more about their needs and see if they need to schedule a call with a solution expert.
- Touching base with clients after their events to see how it went and how we can improve.
- Touching base with clients that signed up for the platform, however, did not take the next steps.
Along the way, you’ll learn about the industry of live events; from festivals and concerts to rodeos and community theatre. Excellent benefits and opportunities for growth await you!
Locations Online, or Asheville, NC
Competencies, Skills, & Abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience using a least one CRM tool (Salesforce, Zoho, SugarCRM, or FreshSales)
- Solid grasp of Google Docs.
- Polished phone skills.
- Willingness to try new methods and open to coaching.
- Ability to think on your feet and sell creatively (a natural).
- Confident and persuasive personality.
- Fast learner, self-starter, problem solver, positive attitude.