Marketing DesignerApply Now
- 👪 Family-Friendly 👪
- 💡 Entry to Mid-Level 💡
- 🇺🇸 Anywhere in the U.S. 🇺🇸
- 💲Competitive Salary and Perks💲
As the marketing designer at SitePen, you’ll create innovative designs for web, mobile, and marketing projects from concept through launch. You’ll be responsible for designing intuitive digital solutions and assets for web and social media. This position requires a well-organized professional who is creative, flexible, and has an appreciation for InVision’s email marketing tactics. If you’re good at engaging audiences with beautiful, memorable, and easy-to-navigate online experiences, you should definitely send us your portfolio today.
- Design and implement marketing campaigns including emails, infographics, and templates
- Conceptualize and design web pages that enhance the user’s digital experience
- Design, produce, and deliver outstanding visuals that engage the viewer, drive traffic, and build brand awareness
- Ensure all designs are consistent with SitePen’s brand guidelines
- Assist in the design and creation of print and digital presentation materials
- 3+ years in Graphic Design
- Experience with Sketch, Figma, and Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Photoshop & Illustrator)
- Proven experience with best practices and industry standard HTML and CSS
- Proficient with WordPress
- Expert understanding of social media platforms
Your Skills and Attributes
- Strong presentation, communication, and collaboration skills
- Must have a positive, outgoing attitude
- Highly motivated and a creative problem solver
- Must be detail-oriented
- Must be comfortable learning new skills
- Must love brainstorming and contributing to the creative process
- Must be willing to take on new challenges
- Ability to translate projects from concept to completion with minimal oversight
- Relentless high standards and a high attention to detail
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice of SitePen into various types of content
- Ability to translate brand standards across multiple platforms including websites, social media, sales presentations, and other print and digital marketing
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at a time while meeting deadlines and project expectations
You’ll work at home! Your home just needs to be somewhere within the United States.
Contract to Hire
We are intent on finding a designer who can own and hone our various brands. We are dedicated to hiring someone with the desire, drive, and attitude to join our team!
As such, this position is contract to hire. Initially paid a competitive hourly wage with an expectation of 40 hours per week, we will invite the right person to a permanent salaried position within the first 90 days!
Please include a link to your portfolio. Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.