SaaS Customer SupportApply Now
- 💡 Entry-Level 💡
- 🗺 Anywhere in Europe 🗺
We’re looking for a friendly, helpful, tech-savvy, Europe-based person that loves teaching people how to use things.
We’re an Australian-based SaaS startup, and it’s getting a bit tricky for us to look after all of our fans in the various parts of the world.
Your role will be to help our prospective and existing customers to demonstrate how Skedda can add value to what they do.
We’re a small team, so you’ll have a big impact on the product!
Your day-to-day will involve
- Answering questions from prospective and existing customers through the in-app communicator
- Helping customers find solutions to their unique scenarios
- Conducting scheduled product demos online or via phone calls
- Collect and report feedback for driving product-development decisions
For this role we need you to
- Be motivated to help people with their questions
- Have a friendly, engaging and relaxed style
- Demonstrate outstanding written communication in English
- Be generally interested in SaaS products
- We’re looking for someone to join our team on a full-time basis, however we’ll start things on a part-time basis as we get to know each other.
- The initial phase will be a flexible arrangement of 20hrs per week with a minimum of 3hrs per day for a few months.
- Things will move to a full-time role if it’s a good fit on both sides.
The position is completely remote but does require that live in a European timezone between UTC +0 – UTC +3
Skedda is a cloud-based, business-to-business SaaS platform for managing bookings for “spaces” at venues. It is used by a wide spectrum of organisations to enable self-service bookings for their rooms, studios, halls, courts or any other kind of “space”. It’s truly an international product, with active customers in over 2000 cities globally.
We are 100% bootstrapped, profitable, and growing. We (the founders) build and run the product, and we’re dedicated to improving it on a daily basis.
We’d love you to join the team!