Head of Content and CommunityApply Now
DC MEMBER The Dynamite Circle (the DC) is an exclusive community of more than 1,200 established entrepreneurs.
- 💡 Mid-Level 💡
- 💥 Work for a DCer 💥
- 🏝 Company Retreat 🏝
- 🔑 Report to Founder 🔑
- 🇺🇸 Anywhere in the U.S. 🇺🇸
- 🚀 High Growth Potential 🚀
- 💲 Competitive Salary and Perks 💲
Slumber is an audio-first mobile app for sleep. We develop meditations, stories, and podcasts to help people relax and fall asleep. We are a small and fully distributed team. Learn more about us at our website and check out our app in the Apple Store.
Your primary responsibility will be developing and producing amazing audio sleep content for Slumber. In addition to writing new stories and meditations for the app, you will coordinate with voice-over artists, and independent creators to conceptualize new types of sleep-inducing audio programs.
You’ll also be in charge of community development. This will include some social media marketing and light customer support. You’ll help us learn what our customers need and how we can best deliver it to them.
We are also interested in your insight for long-term projects and ideas. You’ll be in charge of content repurposing, and figuring out the best strategies for doing so. Podcasts, YouTube, Alexa? Help us expand our reach.
This is our first non-engineering hire. I’m looking for someone who wants to work closely with me and can help us grow to the next level. As our team grows and we release more products, your responsibilities could expand greatly.
We’re in the process of acquiring another mobile app, and our long term vision is to create a portfolio of mobile products that help people thrive.
- Creative writing (ability to write soothing stories, essays, and meditations)
- Organized, and process oriented
- Self-starter, and ability to learn new things
- Interest in sleep content (do you already listen to a sleep podcast, Calm, headspace?)
- Audio engineering experience
- Calming Voice-over skills
- Social media marketing
- You must be a U.S. Citizen and able to work at least 3 hours a day between the hours of 10 am – 4 pm EST.
- Compensation: $55,000 a year.
- This role includes health Insurance.
- Profit share (help us build something great, long term).
- We’re hoping to do a yearly company-wide retreat to someplace nice. TBD.