Business Operations Scrum MasterApply Now
Website Smart Apartment Data
DC MEMBER The Dynamite Circle (the DC) is an exclusive community of more than 1,200 established entrepreneurs.
- 💡 Entry-Level 💡
- 👪 Family-Friendly 👪
- 💥 Work for a DCer 💥
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World🗺
- 💲Competitive Salary and Perks💲
Looking to work at fun and dynamic software company remotely? We’re a growing software company looking for an experienced business process project manager (scrum master) to help drive key projects and identify opportunities to streamline our business processes and implement them.
As a winner of the ‘Houston Best & Brightest Companies to Work for ‘, we place strong emphasis on offering a fun work-environment, healthy work-life balance of course, fun and challenging work. See our near 5-star employer rating on Glassdoor
- Study and analyze large data sets from current business processes and formulate methodologies to better track and optimize them.
- Develops full-scale project plans, defines project tasks and resource requirements;
- Analyze and suggest improvements to business processes to improve overall workflow efficiency and effectiveness, with a focus on delivering results
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to establish and maintain effective relationships, resolve issues, and facilitate positive organizational change
- Location Independent (mostly)
- Competitive base Salary with Bonus opportunities.
- Full medical/dental/vision benefits.
- Fun and dynamic work culture – see our reviews on Glassdoor
- Must be U.S. Citizen or Legal Resident. Must be a Texas Resident.
- Must have at least 2 years of recent experience working remotely, at least 2 days a week.
- Must have at least 3 years of working experience in project management or leading business operations for a mid-size to large organization.
- Must be proficient with various cost tracking and resource optimization software products. Your skills and abilities with the job responsibilities will be tested both orally and in practice. Only apply if you’re confident in your abilities to perform.