Projects Manager, Data Analytics
Website Smart Apartment Data
DC MEMBER The Dynamite Circle (the DC) is an exclusive community of more than 1,200 established entrepreneurs.
- 💡 Mid Level 💡
- 💥 Work for a DCer 💥
- 👪 Family-Friendly 👪
- 💲 Competitive Salary and Perks 💲
- 🗺 Anywhere in the United States 🗺
Are you a project manager looking for a full-time opportunity to work with one of the highest rated companies on Glassdoor? Smart is looking for a Projects Manager, Data Analytics who is based in the U.S. and has at least 3 years of experience. The lucky candidate will be a part of a fast-growing company and enjoy enviable benefits.
Smart was founded in 2005. We began offering our service locally and were welcomed with overwhelming popularity. Over the years we have expanded our services to new markets while continuing to grow our portfolio of offerings. We are based out of Austin, Texas – the land of beautiful outdoors and vibrant culture. At Smart, we love technology and pride ourselves in providing our customers with high-quality apartment data driven by innovative web technologies.
About the Role
Looking to work at a fun and dynamic software company and are very tech-savvy? We’re a growing software company looking for an experienced Data Analytics Projects Manager to conduct an analysis of business processes to identify opportunities for business improvement and implement them. As a winner of the ‘Houston Best & Brightest Companies to Work for ‘, we place a strong emphasis on offering a fun work-environment, healthy work-life balance, of course, fun and challenging work.
- Analyze data and processes to understand requirements and business processes to provide the best reporting solutions for the use case.
- Study and analyze large data sets from current business processes and formulate methodologies to better track and optimize them. At least 3 years of experience in a dedicated project management role is required.
- Develop complex project plans. Your ability to track costs, budgets and a large number of resources is essential.
- Work across multiple departments to implement projects.
- Must be U.S. Citizen or Legal Resident. Texas Residents a plus.
- Must have at least 2 years of recent experience working remotely, at least 2 days a week.
- Must have at least 3 years of working experience in project management or leading business operations for a mid-size to large organization.
- Must be proficient with various cost tracking and resource optimization software products. Your skills and abilities with the job responsibilities will be tested both orally and in practice. Only apply if you’re confident in your abilities to perform.
- Location Independent (mostly)
- Competitive Base Salary with Bonus opportunities.
- Full medical/dental/vision benefits.
- Fun and dynamic work culture – see our reviews on Glassdoor