Customer Success Education LeadApply Now
- 🚀 High Growth Potential 🚀
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World 🗺 but must overlap 2 hours with London (GMT)
Please read carefully before applying. This position is 100% remote. Your timezone must have a minimum of 2 hours overlap with London (GMT).
SmarterQueue is a ground-breaking social media tool.
On average, our platform saves Customers over 8hours per week, and increases the effectiveness of their social media content up to 300%.
We are a fully remote team of 15, spanning the UK, Canada, US and Europe, building a tool which adds real value to influencers and marketers lives.
- Build and own the SmarterQueue customer training from the ground up, and continuously evolve based on market changes and technological advancements.
- Create long term, scalable Customer Success processes to continuously improve customer education, including and not limited to;
- Knowledge Base, internal team wiki and video content.
- Communicate directly with our Marketing and UX Team on a frequent basis to sync educational initiatives.
- Create and review Knowledge Base articles.
- Record and edit product explainer videos (including voice over).
- Conduct quality control to address team knowledge gaps, immediate customer issues, pre-empt potential future issues and identify areas for improvement.
- Conduct periodic review and revision of Knowledge Base articles and videos.
- Train Customer Success Representatives during onboarding and product knowledge.
- Complete educational reports, and suggest improvements based on your findings.
- Support the Customer Success Manager in making strategic decisions regarding the educational performance and process optimisation of Customer Success as a function.
- Own and strategise and execute webinars, for both prospects and customers.
- Support onboarding and demo calls of prospects and new customers.
- Support the research of prospective customers in the pipeline and support follow-up and closing requirements.
- Support efforts in the referral and partner programme.
- Respond to support questions, requests and complaints from our customers.
- Develop relationships with customers and proactively gather information on their needs to identify SmarterQueue features that could help them achieve their goals.
- Identify and execute opportunities to increase customer loyalty and reduce churn.
- Recommend best practices to the Customer Success Manager for the benefit of the broader company related to customer experience, operations, product, sales and training.
About the Role
- Part time and full time hours available.
- Must be flexible regarding working days/hours.
- Contract position.
- You will work 100% remotely and report directly to the Head Of Operations & Customer Success.
- You must have your own computer/equipment with a solid connection to the internet.
Experience & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written.
- Strong experience in education/L&D/training
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multitask projects from start to finish.
- Passion and understanding of social media.
- Love problem solving and are excited to learn technical skills and technical troubleshooting.
Critical Competencies for Success
- You are incredibly self-motivated and driven to be the best version of yourself.
- You thrive working remotely.
- Credibility is earned at SmarterQueue through execution and getting things done.
- You get into the details and deliver results under highest expectations on time and quality.
- You thrive in a fast-paced, ever evolving environment.
- Be ready to get hands-on with all aspects of the daily needs. The buck stops with you.
- You have the flexibility to think outside the box.
- You have the ability to foresee and identify the needs of the customer before they arise.
- You take a creative and calm approach to challenges and issues.
- You pay attention to the fine detail, with a focus on quality.
- You love crystal clear communication. You communicate empathetically, effectively and in a timely manner to ensure solutions at the highest level of customer experience.
- You are genuinely interested in others and love being part of a Team!
- You consider the wider team before yourself.
- You are open to new and innovative solutions.
- You must present well and communicate clearly and effectively to upper management and other functions.
- You are able to distil complex concepts into plain English, and vice-versa to people at all levels of understanding.
- You’re willing to adjust course when appropriate new ideas or objections are raised.
- Previous startup experience.
- Previous remote working experience.
- You’ve done social media yourself (so you know our customers’ motivations).
Salary range USD $20 – $30 per hour (dependent on experience).
How to apply
- Send an intro email (or a video) with your CV and cover letter.
- All applications without a complete Angel List profile and intro note will be immediately disqualified.
✨ We’re actively looking for a diverse and gender-balanced team.
➡️ Visit https://smarterqueue.com for more information about the product.
❗️ Due to the volume of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted to progress their application.