Customer Happiness and Support CoordinatorApply Now
- 💡 Entry-Level 💡
- 🗺 Anywhere in Lisbon 🗺
We’re looking for a Customer Happiness and Support Coordinator to join our team to help grow our start-up SmartrMail.
Email newsletters mostly suck. Especially for ecommerce, newsletters really suck as a marketing tool. Customers expect personalised marketing – not bulk emails. At SmartMail we’re fixing that for ecommerce stores. SmartrMail is a marketing tool for ecommerce stores to send personalised shopping emails, to get more sales. Last year we helped our stores send over a billion emails, which generated $30 million in sales for them.
Our mission is to give the power of Amazon’s marketing to any ecommerce store. Sound like a cool challenge? We are a small team of eleven, spread across Australia, Portugal, Lithuania, the US and Nicaragua, but growing fast.
We’re looking for a someone who loves technology, and enjoys helping customers improve their email marketing.
- Fast, friendly chat support in English on Intercom with customers and potential customers to help sort out issue, problems, and explain the SmartrMail app.
- Support the Customer Happiness team’s general efforts across sales, on boarding and customer customer support.
- Work closely with the Product team to help identify issues and bugs, and also work out new features based on customer feedback.
- Potential scope for content marketing (helping write blogs), SEO, adwords, engaging our users & potential users, and engaging potential reviewers.
- KPI’s for the role are ongoing customer NPS and conversion rate from Trials to Customer.
- Excellent with written English, as the role is chat (text) support in English
- Experienced with customer support (+1 year minimum)
- In love with technology, the internet
- Passion for excellent UX across all things web and mobile
- A friendly self-starter, who can take a project and run with it
Bonus Points For
- Start up experience, blogging experience, or general website admin experience
- Remote work experience
- Email marketing or eCommerce experience
- Any web development skills
Why Join The Team?
- Grow an awesome product that people love
- Friendly, flexible team and work environment, potential to progress in a growing start up
- Get hands-on experience learning and actually applying your skills everyday
Bring: Your own laptop