Website Stella & Dot
- 💡 Entry-Level 💡
- ✈️ Digital Nomad Friendly ✈️
Stella & Dot Family Brands (Stella & Dot, KEEP Collective, and EVER) is a mission-driven global social selling platform company that spans women’s lifestyle categories. To date, our brands have helped Independent Business Owners earn over $450 million in flexible income. Our mission is to give woman a modern way to earn flexible income that works when they do and helps them create a life they love. Our positive and inspiring community goes beyond business and offers life coaching and recognition to fuel the personal growth and development of our community.
Stella & Dot Family Brands is a private and profitable company with investors that include Sequoia Capital. Our story and products have graced the pages of prestigious business and fashion press ranging from The Wall Street Journal, the New York Times to Vogue.
Stella & Dot is headquartered in a beautiful office in Brisbane, California, just south of San Francisco, and also has a Design office in New York, New York, and Operations facilities in Groveport, Ohio. Join us for this fast-paced, exciting adventure.
As the Stella & Dot Family of Brands Talent Sourcer, you will play an integral part in supporting our hiring efforts and accelerating the business by engaging top talent across multiple fields. This position will be primarily responsible for utilizing creative sourcing methods to identify high caliber candidates and develop a talent pipeline for the Senior Recruiter. This is a remote, temporary position for a 6 month term.
- Partner closely with Senior Recruiter to find top talent across all departments
- Develop and maintain a talent pipeline using tactical research methods, sourcing techniques, networking and leveraging the Stella & Dot family of brands team as our best sourcing asset
- Always maintain a high touch, positive candidate experience
- Leverage data, your knowledge, and industry trends to build creative sourcing strategies
- Maintain data integrity within our ATS (Lever)
- Screen resumes and interview candidates to determine fit
- Regularly track pipeline activity to share with internal stakeholders
- BA/BS degree
- 3+ years of Sourcing/Recruiting experience
- Demonstrated ability to source for candidates for all levels within an organization, including senior management positions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven organizational skills and the ability to succeed in an environment with competing demands
- Fashion/Beauty experience a plus
- Successful pipeline management using an ATS (Lever or another similar)