Strategic Account Executive: Germany
Website Entreprises DB
- 💲Competitive Salary and Perks💲
- 🚀 High Growth Potential 🚀
EnterpriseDB is the largest provider of Postgres software and services and a leader in the open source database marketplace with HQ Based in Bedford, MA, backed by private investors.
We are a growing enterprise software company with a vast addressable market opportunity enjoying excellent growth and well positioned to further its growth and market penetration.
With powerful performance and security enhancements for PostgreSQL, sophisticated management tools for global deployments and database compatibility for Oracle, EnterpriseDB software supports both mission and non-mission critical enterprise applications. More than 2,700 enterprises, governments and other organizations worldwide use EnterpriseDB software, support, training and professional services to integrate open source software into their existing data infrastructures.
The Enterprise Account Executive will focus on formulating and executing a strategy in an assigned territory resulting in revenue growth and new customer acquisition.
- Meet and exceed sales quota through outbound/inbound leads strategically selling the value of EnterpriseDB’s products to key decision makers
- Qualify and cultivate leads generated from our website, trade shows and other marketing efforts, etc.
- Build strong relationships resulting in growth opportunities
- Establish and expand knowledge of our products, competitors and industry trends
- Collaborate with Sales Engineers to present pre-sales demos and assessments
- 5+ years of enterprise software sales experience
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Experience with Salesforce.com preferred
- Highly motivated and goal oriented
- Travel required up to 50%
If you are a candidate who meets the above set of qualifications, we would love to hear from you. EnterpriseDB provides competitive compensation, benefits plan and equity.