Inbound Marketing SpecialistApply Now
Website Summit CPA Group
- 👪 Family-Friendly 👪
- 💡 Entry to Mid-Level 💡
- 🇺🇸 Anywhere in the U.S. 🇺🇸
6 reasons to join our team
- We love remote work! We are a distributed company.
- We appreciate diversity. Learn more about why diversity is important to our team here.
- We are financial consultants. Our team members collaborate with our clients to deeply understand their needs, so knowledge of accounting principles is a must.
- We are not a “salesy” organization. Our team members naturally exude confidence, are friendly, articulate, and above all, genuine.
- We are collaborative. Our positions are salaried, not commission-based. Our team members must work and communicate well with clients as well as internal team members throughout the lifecycle of a project.
- We believe there’s always room for growth. We love promoting employees from within. Our team has many facets and opportunities to grow both laterally and vertically.
Note: All positions require (at minimum) a Bachelor’s degree.
Team Member Benefits
- Work from home in a highly productive distributed organization
- Flexible schedule, set your own hours
- Technology stipend
- Education stipend
- Health insurance, 401(k) match, disability insurance, incentive program, HSA
- We’ll cover any certification or state and national licenses / dues
- Reimbursement for CPA review course and up to 4 exam sittings
- Assist with the implementation of the Summit CPA Group marketing strategy.
- Assist in creative brainstorming sessions and strategic development with the marketing manager.
- Create landing pages and website pages on the HubSpot platform. Update existing landing pages and website pages.
- Conduct keyword research, track keywords, and optimize blog posts, landing pages, and website pages.
- Research and pursue PR opportunities for company leadership, including speaking opportunities, panels and guest posts.
- Prepare marketing analytics reports. Review reports regularly to analyze the effectiveness of the marketing efforts and propose strategic changes.
- Send out monthly client surveys.
- Write website content.
- Prepare and schedule social media updates.
- Create emails and automated workflows inside of HubSpot.
- Create call-to-action buttons.
- Set up campaigns and other tracking tools in HubSpot.
- Experience in marketing, including:
- website maintenance
- social media
- marketing automation
- Excellent writing and problem solving skills
- Solid understanding of SEO methodology
- Familiar with best practices in inbound marketing
- Excellent attention to detail
Bonus points for the following
- Experience using Google Analytics. (Google Analytics certified).
- Experience using Hubspot. (Hubspot Software and/or Inbound Marketing certified).
- Experience using Moz. (Moz SEO certified).