Website Sunbelt Rental
- 💲Competitive Salary and Perks💲
- 🚀 High Growth Potential 🚀
- 🇺🇸 Anywhere in the U.S. 🇺🇸
Sunbelt Rentals strives to be the customer’s first choice in the equipment rental industry. From pumps to scaffolding to general construction tools, we aim to be the only call needed to outfit a job site with the proper equipment. Not only do we offer a vast fleet that ranks among the best in the industry, we pair it all with a friendly and knowledgeable staff. Our employees are our greatest asset, and although we present a comprehensive equipment offering, our expertise and service are what truly distinguish us from the competition.
We pride ourselves on investing in our workforce and offer competitive benefits, as well as extensive on-the-job training for all eligible employees.
As a highly successful national company, we are constantly looking for talented individuals to support our growth. If you are interested in pursuing a rewarding career, we invite you to review our opportunities!
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
Project Manager, Pump & Power
Are you seeking an entrepreneurial, empowering workplace that allows you to:
- Develop a career track.
- Leverage your current skills while developing new skills.
- Work with an incredible team of people.
Sunbelt Rentals-the fastest growing rental business in North America-is seeking a Project Manager, Pump & Power. Responsible for the coordination and completion of projects from an Operations perspective. Coordinates various aspects of projects, sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities, and monitors and summarizes progress of projects.
Performs a wide variety of tasks where a broad range of skills are required. Responsible for the coordination and completion of projects from an Operations perspective. Coordinates various aspects of projects, sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities, and monitors and summarizes progress of projects. Also accountable for planning and coordinating of project scheduling and administrative tasks. Supports the project staff by facilitating project logistics as defined by department heads or others. Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures as outlined by company officers. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Provides assistance to management staff as needed.
- Plans and coordinates meetings.
- Assists with special projects as needed.
- Review and analyze management and equipment reports.
- Performs and documents follow up calls.
- Review and analyze merchandise inventories.
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures.
- Other duties as assigned by manager.
Requirements Education & Experience:
- At least one year equipment rental or related industry experience.
- Able to read instructions, numbers legibly in English.
- The physical demands of this role require bending, squatting, crouching, reaching, lifting 50 pounds or more, and working indoors/outdoors when required by the job.
The above description is not a complete listing of all miscellaneous, incidental or similar duties which may be required from day to day. Reasonable accommodations may be made to comply with applicable laws. Sunbelt Rentals is an Equal Opportunity Employer — Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran and any other protected class.
Gear up for an exciting career!
If a current Sunbelt Rentals employee has referred you for an employment opportunity please notify them that you are applying for this position. In order for the employee to get a referral bonus they need to contact their regional recruiter.