Chief Operating Officer (COO)Apply Now
DC MEMBER The Dynamite Circle (the DC) is an exclusive community of more than 1,200 established entrepreneurs.
💡 Senior Level 💡
💥 Work for a DCer 💥
🚀 High Growth Potential 🚀
🗣 Native English Speaker 🗣
🔑 Work with the Founder 🔑
🗺 Anywhere in North America 🗺
💲 Competitive Salary and equity 💲
The Accelerators is a new parent company that owns and manages two successful direct response, info publishing, marketing companies in the natural health space. The companies are The Sacred Plant and The Healing Miracle.
The vision is to build, scale and eventually sell each of these two businesses, launch new extensions of these businesses (i.e. supplement companies) as well as invest in and/or buy additional companies.
The game we are playing is using business and marketing to build a business empire that has a positive, permanent and profound impact in the world. We are building a Billion dollar empire that will impact billions of people.
This is a full-time, virtual, independent contractor position to start. There will be a base + upside with the potential of earning equity over time. Without exception, we require all applicants to be native English speakers and reside in North America.
- Deeply engaged and involved in the day-to-day operations and makes adjustments as necessary, ensuring the organization is consistently “rowing” together in the same direction.
- Executes the business plan, achieving or exceeding established revenue objectives
- Collaborate and stay on the same page with the Visionary
- Filters and translates the Visionaries ideas into functional plans for the company
- Develops comprehensive goals for performance and growth strategies
- Effectively resolve issues – must be comfortable with conflict, addressing issues, and solving problems in a practical and healthy manner
- Identify areas of opportunities for capital improvements across the organization, including opportunities to improve revenue, increase margin, reduce cost, and increase profitability throughout the organization all while improving efficiency
- Attract, retain, and develop a high-performing team
- Lead, manage and hold direct reports as well as owners accountable for achieving agreed-upon commitments
- Cultivate and manage healthy relationships with strategic partners and vendors
- Consistently demonstrates a passion for values alignment, focus, simplicity, and clarity across the organization
- Full on, all-in, excited commitment for doing whatever it takes to achieve shared visions and co-created goals and plans.
- Deeply kind, loving and compassionate. A good person with a big heart. Truly want to help people and change the world.
- Personal passion and commitment to personal, spiritual and business growth. A seeker and life long learner.
- 5+ years experience in Direct Response Marketing
- Wants to go all-in and go deep building an empire while living a great life vs the primary focus being creating a lifestyle business
- Proven results as an Integrator, Chief Operating Officer, Vice President, or a similarly relevant role
- Experience building high performing teams, including the ability to recognize and cultivate rising talent required
- Adept at transitioning seamlessly from a strategic level vision to day-to-day tactical operations required
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics required
- A demonstrated execution mindset and a record of success holding people accountable required
- Understanding of and ability to create healthy organizational culture required
- Tech-savvy enough to talk intelligently with tech teams and vendors as well as logging into our various software platforms to dive into the reports to verify the data and identify problems and opportunities.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills required
- Experience working with an EOS® company strongly preferred
- Varied experiences and responsibilities in Operations, Finance, and Human Resources strongly preferred
- Experience leading high-performance teams within the Direct Response Marketing strongly preferred
- Extensive experience with raising money, buying companies, selling companies and/or investing in companies preferred
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- Advanced degree, MBA or similar, preferred