Marketing Operations Specialist
- 💡 Entry to Mid-Level 💡
- 👪 Family-Friendly 👪
- 💲Competitive Salary and Perks💲
- 🇺🇸 Anywhere in the U.S. 🇺🇸
We are seeking a Marketing Operations Specialist to join our team with Optimal Research.
This is a remote position.
This position manages all phases of marketing campaigns including campaign planning, budget control, production time tables; targeting strategy; creative strategy; and ROI analysis ensuring delivery against set targets. Special skill set in Social outreach / engagement.
- Develops and implements marketing plans.
- Maintains budgets, ensuring that financial parameters are maintained
- Negotiates pricing and manages marketing partners/vendors.
- Performs tests to determine profitability of campaigns. Supports the measurement and testing of integrated marketing campaigns in order to refine measurement capabilities and provide insights into marketing channel preferences.
- Identifies and capitalizes upon opportunities to optimize marketing spend.
- Supports delivery of and compliance with SOPs and service levels.
- Grows online channel contribution percentage to total funnel metrics and within defined budget targets.
- Maintains product/program/service knowledge as well as issues affecting the market. Helps deliver primary and secondary market research where voids exist.
- Maintains an understanding of the market and customer segments through study of competitor activities, regulatory activities, and business trends.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and relevant formal academic / vocational qualification.
- Previous experience that provides the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the job (comparable to 3-5+ years).
- Proven track record of strong social media campaigns
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Proficiency with Hubspot platform preferred
- Strong analytical, organizational and project management skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to consistently work well with others and assist in other areas as needed
- Ability to learn new processes and systems quickly
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to prioritize and mulit-task
Synexus offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, and vision insurance offerings, life and disability insurance offerings, 401K, paid time off, and various other benefits and discount programs!
Synexus is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
Join Synexus as we expand and become an important part of a well-respected and growing company that believes the details of your career are every bit as critical as the work you do!
Synexus is the world’s largest site network, with more than 195 sites and 1,500 employees globally. We provide customers with access to more than 100 million patients in key clinical development markets including Europe and the United States. Synexus is the leader in outsourced trial management services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries. We have completed over 2,500 clinical trials in our 20+ years and operate from over 80 site network locations across the US!