DC MEMBERThe Dynamite Circle (the DC) is an exclusive community of more than 1,200 established entrepreneurs.
Adfix is a successful digital marketing company with big ambitions to have a global impact. We are constantly perfecting our services and building innovative products that will be used by thousands of merchants worldwide.
Our mission is to help ecommerce stores increase their return on investment from digital marketing. We are doing this by delivering outstanding agency services and building great products that solve our customers problems.
- Take ownership of company’s marketing efforts
- Drive leads for our products and services
- Nurture leads and drive them down the purchase funnel
- Identify and develop partnership opportunities
- Support sales efforts by developing sales collateral
What you will be doing
- Produce valuable and engaging content that attracts and converts our target groups (examples include blog posts, white papers or video scripts)
- Research customer list and create target personas for content, ad campaigns etc
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from idea to execution
- Follow industry-related news and generate ideas around trending topics
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- Create content for our landing pages and product/ service presentations/ demos
- Create content upgrades in order to opt people into our email list
- Create engaging slides for webinars, client presentations & speaking engagements
- Implement email nurturing sequences that convert subscribers into leads
- Test several social media strategies and hone in on what’s getting results
- Implement and manage our affiliate marketing program
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
This position is perfect for you if you:
- Have experience creating engaging content (both written and visual)
- Are curious – you are intrigued about cool marketing and sales strategies and try to reverse engineer them
- Are sociable and outgoing – you are fun to work with and you like to share knowledge and experiences
- Are detail oriented – you like to cover all your bases and think about the user experience
- Are analytical – you always measure the impact of what you’re doing
- Are creative – finding solutions to problems comes natural to you
What we offer
- A friendly, non-corporate environment.
- The ability to work remotely on a flexible schedule.
- An open canvas for you to apply your ideas on.
- The ability to shape the direction of our marketing efforts and work directly with the decision maker.
- A clear opportunity to become part of the company’s leadership team.