Technical Product Manager
- 💲Competitive Salary and Perks💲
One of the best Technical Product Management jobs. Period.
Here are a just a few reasons why:
- By Developers for Developers: You know software development. Come define products you would love to use.
- Career Growth: Writing code is important for sure, but if you can make important decisions that help an entire dev team build the right product, you can make a bigger impact. This key fact is why the best technical product managers are hard to find and command higher compensation. This position has a growth path and roles that double the compensation from this level.
- Learn and Use Disruptive Tech: Every day you hear about how some new company is applying disruptive technology to a stagnant industry. Crossover is your chance to learn exciting technologies but also how and when to use them. Come learn and use new technologies in AI, Machine Learning, Big Data analysis, NLP, PaaS Cloud services.
- Work/Life Balance: Crossover staffs global, remote teams. You won’t be an “outsider” who is remote when other key players are all in an office together. We are a fully remote company and we love it. This gives you added flexibility and the opportunity to work with some of the best people around the world.
As a Technical Product Manager, your core responsibility is to take the big ideas from Product Management Leadership and break them down into meaningful “bite-size” chunks for Engineering. We are relying on you to take a large release specification and create milestones that can be delivered in a 1-2 week Agile process. Good milestone specifications will make clear technical decisions and remove any ambiguity that a development team would have when building the spec – that is why we staff with strong software developers who have been on the other side of the table! Finally, as the owner for the milestones of your product, you will be ultimately responsible for reviewing what the engineering team has actually built and making the final call on whether it meets your specifications or requires additional work.