InVision is the Digital Product Design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development.
Today, more than 4 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes more than 80 percent of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
InVision is a fully distributed company with employees in 25 countries around the world. The company has raised more than $235 million in funding from leading investors including Accel, ICONIQ, FirstMark, Tiger Global, Battery Ventures, and Spark Capital. Visit us at InVisionApp.com andInVisionApp.com/blog.
As the leader of the technical program management team, you will own all aspects of the team’s success. This includes hiring and developing the careers of your program management team, driving process improvements across the product organization, all while ensuring the on time delivery of a large portfolio of business critical projects. Some examples of the large programs you would drive include: new product launches, large platform wide changes and cross-company compliance programs (e.g. GDPR). This is a critical role that will help InVision operate better in our process design and execution.
You thrive in fast paced and entrepreneurial settings, seamlessly balancing competing priorities while creating clarity from ambiguity. You are able to define and execute high level strategic plans, but you can also dive deep into the details with the teams. This ability to get deep into the details allows you to balance the business goals against the technical constraints in order to make the right trade-offs. You and your team bring big initiative clarity and confidence to Engineering, Product Management, and Design, as well as the broader company.
As a Director of Technical Program Management, you will:
- Lead and develop a team of program managers to deliver on critical projects
- Work with your peers cross functionally to deeply understand our business goals while driving rapid execution to deliver high quality projects
- Gather and document business and technical requirements to ensure success
- Ensure your team is driving projects accordingly while identifying and mitigating risks
A great candidate is someone who:
- Has a proven track record of building and leading program management teams
- Is well versed in modern technologies and processes used to build cloud applications
- Gets results through excellent negotiation/communication skills and the ability to influence at all levels of the organization
- Demonstrates expertise in project initiation, scoping, requirements definition and estimation (time and resources)
- Exceptional analytical, quantitative and presentation skills
- Experience working with geographically distributed teams
Benefits & Perks:
InVision offers a unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. In the United States we have team members throughout 40+ states including cities like New York, San Francisco, Austin, Portland, and Boston. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose. The benefits we offer in the United States include competitive health plans and a 401k plan.
Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country. Please ask our recruiting team about the benefits and perks package available in your country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.