Website Verint Systems Inc
- 💲Competitive Salary and Perks💲
- 🚀 High Growth Potential 🚀
- 🇺🇸 Anywhere in the U.S. 🇺🇸
Overview of Job Function
The Technical Support Manager works together with the Customer Support Managers to deliver support and services to customers and partners along with internal teams to lead the resolution of medium to high complexity cases of customers worldwide with emphasis on assigned regional customers.
The Technical Support Manager’s primary responsibility is to own and manage support cases, drawing upon resources and expertise from other Customer Support teams, Tier 3, Tier 4, ProServ and Operations as required until the case is resolved to the customer’s satisfaction.
Other responsibilities include upgrade planning and execution, expert knowledge of specific technologies, proactive support, and RCCA analysis and learning.
Principal Duties and Essential Responsibilities
- Own and actively manage cases to resolve as quickly as possible, including critical customer situations.
- Cultivate and maintain a strong sense of customer and teamwork.
- Acquire, maintain and share expert technical knowledge of specific technologies in the Situational Intelligence domain.
- Understand the gaps in our support delivery process and work with Support Managers to plan and deliver additional training plans to customer support staff.
- Partner with PMG, R&D and ProServ to ensure that the Technical Support Group is trained and capable to provide support to our customers following new product introduction.
- Provide input to the Customer Support Managers in creation of development plans for all members of the Customer Support team.
- Develop recommendations to enable proactive customer support such as contacting key customers on a regular basis, etc.
- Partner with PMG, R&D and ProServ to develop and deploy proactive support tools with our products.
- Actively drive root cause analysis programs to improve service levels and effectiveness of the organization.
- Ensure major upgrades are thoroughly planned and successfully executed, minimizing downtime.
- Work with Customer Support Managers to provide recommendations on improving upgrades and driving excellence in customer service.
- Build strong relationships with customer and partner senior management and with counterparts across SIS.
- Develop process improvement plans that show demonstrable levels of improvement in service delivery to customers and partners.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technology discipline or related field or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 6 years customer support experience in a technical environment.
- Demonstrable experience coordinating with different teams.
- Ability to liaise with the customers at all organizational levels.
- Expert-level technical knowledge in 2 or more areas, such as networks, VMS, SA, IP Cameras.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment and effectively manage changing priorities.
- 10% travel, mostly domestic with possibility of international.