Technical Support Representative
Website Jack Henry and Associates, Inc
- 💲Competitive Salary and Perks💲
- 🚀 High Growth Potential 🚀
- 🇺🇸 Anywhere in the U.S. 🇺🇸
Symitar Card Services is looking for a customer focused, organized, detail oriented, highly motivated individual to join our Credit Union Technical Support team. You would be joining an experienced group of individuals that assist financial institutions with ATM, Debit and Credit cards. You will provide support to clients via the telephone and/or internet. This position will require you occasionally work a very low volume after hours on call shift.
- Minimum of 5 years of call center or customer service experience.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience related to ATM, Debit and/or Credit Cards.
- Previous experience in troubleshooting and analysis.
- Ability to work an on-call after hours rotation schedule.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience with a case tracking system (Microsoft CRM, Salesforce.com, JIRA, Remedy, etc…).
- 5+ years of Financial Services support background.
- Credit Union and/or Banking Operations support background.
- Proactively identify customer issues, escalate and actively participate in the problem/resolution process.
- Support Symitar software related to ATM, Debit and Credit Cards.
- Excellent case documentation.
- Provides level one troubleshooting. Accurately assesses the customer’s product issue or problem. Asks the user well thought out or detailed questions and carefully listens to the user’s response to fully comprehend the need, product issue, and best avenue for resolving the problem.
- Researches customer problems/issues to increase personal knowledge and familiarity with the supported product and to provide the highest level of support possible. Keeps current on most recent changes and/or upgrades.
- Identifies and resolves application and service issues and any other questions that may arise. Answers general application questions.
- Provides appropriate personnel a precise understanding of user’s issues when the problem needs to be escalated to a higher level.
- Monitors incoming cases and emails and resolves in accordance with Service Level Standards (SLS). Uses available support tools to assist the customer and/or recreate the issue.
- Participates in training programs to continuously improve product knowledge and service skills.
- May assist in training new employees or serve as go-to person for team members.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position. Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace. Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.