Our Technical Support Representatives are the front line support for more than 290 million customers. As a Technical Support Representative, you will:
- Maintain exceptional customer service while providing technology solutions for customers’ inquiries about hardware, software OS, apps, and compatibility
- Remotely support multiple technology devices across Windows, Android, Blackberry OS, Apple iOS
If you can identify with the following, then Asurion wants you!
- Are you a tech-curious person?
- Can you put the customer first?
- Are you a team player?
- Are you dedicated to problem resolution?
- Are you patient and possess exceptional/empathetic listening skills?
- Can you adapt your knowledge to unfamiliar situations?
- Do you approach challenges with a positive attitude?
At Asurion, we don’t just redefine—we reinvent. For more than 20 years, Asurion has led the global tech solutions industry. We help our customers use technology; we are Life’s Operating System.
We began by establishing a culture that rewards results and isn’t confined by hierarchy, and as a result, our growth has been exceptional. Today this entrepreneurial spirit is as strong as ever, encouraging our employees to truly make a difference and thrive.
The only thing we’re more passionate about than technology is our people.
Being awarded Top Place to Work in 2015 and 2016 means we provide a casual, fun work environment and a comprehensive benefit package including:
- Multiple health coverage plans including medical, vision and dental
- Vacation time
- Holiday pay
- Collaborative culture
- Career advancement opportunities
- Operates with integrity through teamwork and community outreach
- Active coaching that empowers employees to reach full potential
- High school diploma or GED
- Flexible to work all shifts as required (evenings, weekends, and holidays)
- 6 months of previous customer service experience
- Pass pre-employment assessment
- Willing to submit a pre-employment background investigation and drug screen