- ✈️ Digital Nomad Friendly ✈️
- 💲Competitive Salary and Perks💲
- 🚀 High Growth Potential 🚀
About This Role
We are looking for an English speaking colleague to join our global team as Customer Support Advisor to provide support for various well-known international technology and gaming companies.
Are you looking for a temporary job while you travel the world or take a break from your studies? This position is for you!
The scope of this position is really simple:
- Providing Customer Support to customers by telephone, e-mail and/or web chat, providing a satisfactory solution to the customer’s inquiry.
- Working together with team coaches and trainers to constantly keep your knowledge up-to-date.
Important: This position operates on Fridays and Saturdays only!
- Fluent in English (a minimum of a C1 level is required)
- Knowledge or interest in Technology and Gaming: being open to working with new technologies and products.
- You have a dedicated quiet work space that is located within your own residence.
- You have your own computer with at least 8 GB RAM memory and an i5 processor or similar/ better, max. 3 years old (with windows 7 or higher- 64bit, a good working USB headset and a fast, reliable internet connection (Upload min. 1,5 Mb/s, Download min. 4 Mb/s internationally).
- You are available for a long-term position and able to work with a fixed schedule.
- Experience with computers and technology products.
- Experience in a Customer Service environment or an international business setting.
- Flexibility as well as strong communication, multitasking, and problem-solving skills.
Money in the bank: Our HR team will provide all details about salaries during the interview. It will depend on your experience and geography.
International environment: Over 40 nationalities working together in a professional and multicultural workspace.
Do your thing: World traveler? Looking for a temporary cash-flow? We are home to clever people who are working to find a spot in this world.
Remote-based benefits: Work anywhere and save time and money that you would otherwise spend commuting.
Sweet tools: Top-notch training and communication tools (you’ll love it if you are addicted to GIFs)