LinkedIn Growth Hacker/Copywriter/Business DeveloperApply Now
- 💡 Entry-Level 💡
- 🗺 Anywhere in Vienna, Bratislava, or Ukraine 🗺 in the future, you can work remotely from any location worldwide
How are our services different?
We build LinkedIn outreach systems for salespeople to connect with their target persons at scale. We use LinkedIn profiles from our customers and send 500 to 2000 connection requests to their target audience monthly. We are accountable for positive answer rate to our messaging. A positive answer from the right target person, we consider as a marketing qualified lead (MQL). Our job is to maximize the quantity and quality of MQLs. We are following a 6 step process:
- Help our customers to get clarity on your customer’s pain points, your value proposition, your differentiation factors and more.
- Help our customers to get the most out of salespeople’s LinkedIn profiles
- Help our customers find the best-fit target persons
- Help our customers craft effective personalized sales messages
- We use LinkedIn Profile of our customer’s salespeople and reach out to each target person in a personal way. We create interest in our customers’ offering and generating positive responses
- We assign to each salesperson a personal account manager who will follow up on all the responses from your target persons and handle their objections
How is our culture different?
In our team, we value profound open-mindedness, transparency, and truthfulness. Here the best idea is determined by the quantity and quality of the data, not by positional power. We confront the facts, encourage all team members to speak freely and to do rapid, small, low-risk experiments. We create systems that enable us to drive iterative learning behaviors and grow our personal and organizational successes. We value inquiry exploration and learning more than “knowing”. We recognize that the best ideas come from reflective listening and a belief in the power of collective intelligence. In our way of working we mimic the idea meritocracy described in inspiring TED talk from Ray Dalio.
Who and how we help?
TechSalesBox is an international marketing agency. We help B2B Software and SaaS companies to connect with the right target persons via and generate positive responses via LinkedIn. In our experience, when IT companies do outbound business development (like cold calling, cold emailing), it usually costs them a lot of time and money to get an appointment with the right target person. We are helping salespersons within those companies to get monthly appointments with their target persons, save them up a lot of the time, and reduce their overall cost for a setup appointment by up to 5 times.
Benefits & rewards
- Currently, we are based in Vienna and Dublin. In the future, you can work remotely from any location worldwide.
- Your salary has 2 components: fixed and bonus. We offer you up to $3000 OTE (on target earnings) per month for a full-time job. The exact bonus you earn will depend on the total number of monthly appointments with target persons that you manage to set up. If you are successful in generating results, you will have the opportunity to transition into a better paid full-time position and take more responsibilities.
Your responsibilities and requirements
- We are setting ambitious business goals for our company and are looking for someone to help us grow to 10 managed customers within the next 5 months. Depending on your ambitions and on how fast you will be able to learn, we expect you already after 3 months to be able to help new employees getting up to speed by sharing the knowledge you will acquire.
- You will be responsible for designing effective messages and chatting with prospects over LinkedIn.
- You will generate meetings with net new customers for the CEO
- You will continuously improve the quality of our messaging
- You will write and publish high-quality blog articles
- Research the latest marketing strategies and help us improve our lead generation strategies
- You will be in the front line and closely communicating both with the CEO and our customers. You will be using LinkedIn to message and follow up with the target persons and handle their objections. Your goal is to continuously increase the quality and quantity of appointments with the target persons we set up.
- Because we are an early-stage startup we are innovating and changing fast. You will help us improve the systems we use and increase the quality of our work. You will also have the opportunity to impact the internal structures of our company in a very profound way. Depending on your skills, interests, and level of expertise you can get involved in many other areas like blog writing, social media management, video creation, advertising, website creation, marketing automation, sales (closing deals), design, programming and more.
- Great communicator with interest in improving its understanding and influence on people. High level of empathy and amazing outstanding listening skills
- A high degree of interest in digital marketing and growth hacking
- Has taken leadership positions (in any area of life, does not have to be in business), can take ownership and work with minimal guidance.
- Quick thinker. complex problem solver and highly organized person. Want to constantly grow professionally and personally.
- Native English speaker and an ambitious high achiever.
Nice to have
- It is a plus if you speak at least one more European language. Ideally, you have lived abroad for more than 6 months.
- Has more than 1 year of working experience within a marketing agency or a software company.
- A regular meditator for more than 6 months
- Is accustomed to working remotely
- Has more than a year of experience within the IT sales organization or technology startup environment
- Likes the ideas or principles from Ray Dalio, Napoleon Hill, Ben Horowitz, and Tim Ferris