Full Stack (Saas) Marketer
- 👪 Family-Friendly 👪
- 🚀 High Growth Potential 🚀
- ✈️ Digital Nomad Friendly ✈️
- 💲Competitive Salary and Perks💲
TelemetryTV is a next generation digital signage CMS built in the cloud. We empower our users to build amazing and beautiful content that is displayed on large screens (TVs & Videos Walls) in the education, retail, corporate communications, healthcare and hospitality environments. We’re located in the heart of Vancouver just above Olympic Village.
We embrace the startup vibe of being agile, with open communication and teamwork. We’ve created a work environment where you’ll learn, challenge status quo, let your creative juices flow, and have your voice heard. In short, we move fast, we learn from our mistakes and we enjoy hanging out.
TelemetryTV is seeking a SaaS Marketer to join our team in Vancouver (Can be remote too)
Do you get joy from figuring out how to make marketing channels work? Do you appreciate good copy and a well executed campaign that ‘moves the needle’? Do you pine blogs, chat forums, and user groups for growth hacks? Do you listen to marketing podcasts like SaaStr, Predictive Revenue, Startup Podcast, Masters of Scale or How I Built This? Do you know what AARRR metrics are? If so, come join our team and help us.
(Focus: Top of Funnel activities)
- Develop strategies and tactics to expand the reach of the TelemetryTV brand.
- Execute Awareness Building Campaigns (Drive quality web traffic, build social awareness to TelemetryTV Brand)
- Execute Lead Generation Campaigns (Generate Free Trial Signs-Ups, Demos booked)
- Execute Lead Nurturing Campaigns (Drip Email Newsletters, Case Studies, E-books, etc to incentivize action)
- SEO – must have experience driving traffic via targeted keywords, link building and on-page optimizations
- Social Media – understand how to create a community and drive engagement around the most relevant social networks
- Building strategic relationships and partnering with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- Continuously measure and report performance of all marketing activities
*This role reports to the VP of Growth and works tightly with the Customer Success and Product team.
What you bring to the table…
- Characteristics of resiliency, relentlessness, curiosity, resourcefulness, and charisma
- Experience being a Freelancer – The attitude, drive, and time-management skills to work from anywhere.
- Tech-savvy and comfortable with working with Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Google Ads, YouTube, G-Suite, Active Campaign, Facebook
- Power Editor, Photoshop, and more
- Team player with the ability to work in a high-energy team environment
- Positive and energetic phone communication skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing skill
- Know what decent content looks like and be able to write in a compelling and creative way
- Experience managing multiple campaigns via a variety of channels at one time
- Competitive compensation
- Health & Benefits
- Casual dress code
- Work from our beautiful Vancouver office or wherever you are in the world
PLEASE SUBMIT A COVER LETTER.
Applications without cover letters will NOT be reviewed.
TIPS for cover letter
- Tell us who you are, what you’re about, and what motivates you.
- What appealed to you in this job description to make you want to apply?
- What makes you unique from the crowd?
- Highlight 2 – 3 experiences that showcase how you’re a fit with this role.
- Go to our website and try out our app at telemetrytv.com, tell us what do you think the main challenges are from a marketing
- perspective – what would you do to fix that challenge?
Good luck, we can’t wait to hear all about you!