Automotive Content WriterApply Now
Website The Cheat Sheet
- 💡 Mid-Level 💡
- 👪 Family-Friendly 👪
- 🏝 Company Retreats 🏝
- ✈️ Digital Nomad Friendly ✈️
- 💲Competitive Salary and Perks💲
Love writing about cars? We’re looking for you!
Endgame360 is a pop media company, spinning off a number of new ventures. MotorBiscuit is our owned-and-operated website dedicated to giving car enthusiasts the information they want in an easy-to-read way. We want readers to save time and live more, so we closely follow, research, and write about topics to bring readers the most up-to-date news, insights, and information about everything in the world of autos.
We are looking for a full-time Content Writer to join our team. MotorBiscuit covers current topics and long-term trends around the automotive industry. We are a growing site with big goals in mind, and want you to help us shape what that looks like!
As a Content Writer for MotorBiscuit you will
- Report to the site’s project manager, and focus on providing high-quality automotive news coverage across a wide range of topics.
- Develop your own story ideas and angles based on your industry knowledge of what will perform well in the organic search space. This will likely include an emphasis on trending autos coverage.
- Produce 4-6 news articles each day by identifying trending topics and covering multiple ideas per day with a high pageview rating.
- Collaborate with our Editorial team during meetings to understand what does/doesn’t work for a story on MotorBiscuit. Demonstrate flexibility and a willingness to re-focus ideas when necessary.
- Consistently deliver high-quality, self-edited, and professional news articles. Have the ability to self-edit articles and the desire to continue honing your grammar skills. Demonstrate an ability to work autonomously.
- Take a data-driven approach to writing, using Google Analytics to gain insights on article performance. Use GA to track progress toward monthly data benchmarks of performance.
- Work in a fast-paced, ever-changing, and demanding remote environment.
What makes the Endgame360 network a great place to work?
- We are a recognized digital media leader with more than 35 million monthly readers.
- We leverage our organic growth at cheatsheet.com for continued success with offshoot sites like MotorBiscuit.
- We are a tightly knit team that is passionate about the overall product and strives to be experts in the field. We have a collaborative culture driven by mutual respect that fosters regular feedback and group discussion.
- We are an exciting, growing company and we want you to grow with us. At MotorBiscuit, your career is what you make of it.
- Work from home, a coffee shop, or anywhere of your choosing. We have a distributed workforce, which means that you can live wherever you want and work with brilliant colleagues from around the country.
- We offer competitive salaries, health, dental & vision insurance, 401(k) contributions, and continuing education reimbursements.
What you will need to be successful in this role
- A relevant four-year college degree or equivalent work experience.
- A background in and passion for writing about a variety of automotive topics, as well as a voice that you’re looking to hone.
- A strong grasp of proper grammar and punctuation (e.g., Strunk & White’s The Elements of Style). Knowledge of AP Style is a plus.
- The skill to recognize interesting news elements, come up with story ideas, and write in a way that will appeal to our readers.
- A willingness to learn quickly, improve your writing skills, and adapt to the varying and ever-changing demands of the job.
- A working knowledge of SEO and previous experience using WordPress is preferred, but not required.
If this opportunity interests you and you fit the job description, please fill out this application form.