Senior Technical Recruiter
- 💡 Mid-Level 💡
- 👪 Family-Friendly 👪
- ✈️ Digital Nomad Friendly ✈️ but can work U.S. hours
Who we are
Theorem (formerly Citrusbyte) is a remote-first consulting company that partners with Fortune 500 companies to help drive innovation, reimagine existing systems, and develop new technology-driven solutions to critical business problems. Our current team is ~90 people and we are embarking on an exciting time as we grow to meet the needs of scaling demand.
Since 2007, we’ve had a strong focus on being a culture-driven, people-first organization while supporting our clients in achieving and exceeding their key performance measures and business objectives. Our services span new product development (research, product, design, engineering) and pure R&D, to process optimization and organizational transformation.
We love challenges. We use our entrepreneurial spirit and deep technical expertise to help our customers solve their challenges. Though Theorem excels in custom software delivery, we believe that our people are our most exciting product offering!
Who you are
We are looking for a dynamic Senior Technical Recruiter to join our team. You will manage and oversee all aspects of the engineering recruitment process for the company. This position is highly visible and critical in the growth of the organization as you will be driving all aspects of the hiring process to ensure that open positions are filled quickly and with the best talent possible.
The Senior Technical Recruiter will collaborate with engineering managers in optimizing the interview assessments and hiring practices to bring in the most high-performing technical talent. You are a self-starter and are ready to drive and develop the most creative, cost-effective sourcing strategies across all engineering disciplines. We are not just looking for someone who recognizes good talent, but someone who can captivate and close them.
What you will do
- Think deeply about how to assess talent — We are constantly learning how to better identify and evaluate candidates and we are looking for someone who is passionate about performance evaluation and building a high performance culture.
- Help develop better assessments, exercises and simulations that test a variety of performance indicators such as technical skills, interpersonal skills, general cognitive ability, talents, skills, knowledge, etc., by partnering closely with services leadership.
- Executing standard technical recruiter functions, which includes overseeing the entire lifecycle to ensure a great candidate experience; identifying, building and executing effective recruiting strategies and end-to-end hiring processes; coordinating all activity with candidates; and building a robust pipeline of engineering talent.
What you’ve done
- Minimum 5 years of recruiting for a variety of engineering roles as a technical or senior technical recruiter.
- Deep engineering understanding — it’s likely you were previously a software engineer.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Geographically located anywhere in the world; works on U.S. time zones.
Why you belong here
- Remote work
- Own your schedule
- Sponsored professional training & online classes
- Flexible vacation schedule ~2-3 weeks a year
- Healthy lifestyles support through our physical fitness benefits program
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life insurance plans
- 401k plan