Global Marketing Operations ManagerApply Now
Website Thermo Fisher Scientific
- 💡 Mid-Level 💡
- 🚀 High Growth Potential 🚀
- ✈️ Digital Nomad Friendly ✈️
Global Marketing Operations Manager – IDD,
Flexible upon global location, remote or Uppsala, Sweden
When you’re part of Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do challenging work, and be part of a team that values performance, quality and innovation. As part of a successful, growing global organization you will be encouraged to perform at your best. With revenues of more than $24 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
Location/Division Specific Information
The ImmunoDiagnostics Division (IDD) develops, manufactures, and markets complete blood test systems to support the clinical diagnosis and monitoring of allergy, asthma and autoimmune diseases. With 1,800 employees worldwide, IDD is the global leader in in vitro allergy testing and also the European leader in autoimmunity diagnostics. The allergy and autoimmunity product lines operate on a common automated instrument platform, Phadia Laboratory Systems, which supports both productivity and cost efficiencies in clinical laboratories around the world.
How will you make an impact?
The Global Marketing Operations Manager is tasked with driving the global marketing operations strategies across the global and regional organizations. They will play an active role in the enhancement of all marketing operations in order to facilitate lead generation, nurturing, and implementation that arise from the global marketing activities.
The position of the Marketing Operations Manager is also collaborative and, as such, the occupier of this position works closely with the commercial marketing organizations as well as the finance department in ensuring optimal exploitation of the marketing budget in achieving targeted revenue outcomes relative to our Annual Operating Plan (AOP). The Marketing Operations Manager coordinates with market strategist in the creation and management of marketing campaign process for the purpose of driving leads from both customers, consumers and prospective consumers.
For tactics, activities and assets developed by the global marketing organization, the Marketing Operations Manager will interface with the IDD Digital Experience Team to support the implementation of ongoing key systems such as Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) for all activities managed by the Global Marketing Operations Team such as trade shows, congresses, VIPs.
The Marketing Operations Manager will coordinate with the senior marketing management in consultation and management of both offline and online multichannel marketing.
Responsibilities will include
- Key interface and coordination between: product marketing, demand generation, product management, public relations, graphic design as well as the IDD executive team –one unified/coordinated look, feel and voice for all marketing communication efforts
- Lead discussions with regional and global marketing teams on effective asset/program creation and success tracking techniques then convert these plans to a joint roadmap ahead of defining our AOP –in other words, coordination of marketing activities and plans pre AOP.
- Deliver and manage reporting and analytics that shows how integrated marketing programs and customer engagement impact revenue generation directly and indirectly.
- Manages marketing metrics, inputting these measurements into reports that measure the performance of the marketing team as a whole.
- Ownership of the Thermo Fisher Scientific ImmunoDiagnostics brand across all public facing marketing channels
Performs other duties as assigned.
How will you get here?
- The Marketing Operations Manager will have at minimum a bachelor’s degree in a business related, healthcare or technical field such as Marketing, Information Technology, Public Relations, Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Administration, Computer Science, or any other related field.
Professional Experience Qualifications:
- A minimum of 4 years marketing/operations experience is required –healthcare preferred.
- Demonstrated strategic thinking, including the ability to develop actionable, comprehensive project plans and then execute them to successful completion
- Experience utilizing established business tools and/or other process/project-management techniques are strongly preferred and strong project management skills required.
- Demonstrated ability to operate independently, to take initiative, be resourceful, and exercise astute business judgment to drive execution.
- Demonstrated success in collaborating cross-functionally in a matrix environment.
- Must have excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written skills in English to effectively communicate with the senior level
- Extensive knowledge of MS Office applications is required
We hope that you are interested in becoming a part of a constantly growing, changing and global company. We can offer an interesting and challenging position in an international environment.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 70,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission – enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. What story will you tell?
APPLY NOW on our career site http://jobs.thermofisher.com
If you have questions then please contact:
Steven Waller (Senior Recruiter Nordics) email@example.com or Elliot Andrews (Global Director, Marketing Operations) Elliot.Andrews@thermofisher.com