Admissions AdvisorApply Now
- 💡 Entry-Level 💡
- 👪 Family-Friendly 👪
- 🇺🇸 Anywhere in the U.S. 🇺🇸
- 💲Competitive Salary and Perks💲
Who We Are
Thinkful is a new type of school that brings high-growth tech careers to ambitious people everywhere. We provide 1-on-1 learning through our network of industry experts, hiring partners, and online platform to deliver a structured and flexible education. Thinkful offers programs in web development, data science, and design, with in-person communities in up-and-coming tech hubs around the U.S. To join the Thinkful network visit thinkful.com.
Thinkful is growing our inside sales team and is seeking an Admission Counselor to hold sales and admissions calls with prospective students as you guide them in to the right program. You will communicate the value of Thinkful, help students navigate options, and work with them over email to sign up for and gain admission to our career changing courses. We helps students learn the skills they need to take the next step in their career and a crucial part of their decision is a conversation they’ll have with you. All calls will be scheduled automatically for you with students already interested in Thinkful.
This is an ideal opportunity for a candidate looking to start a career in sales at a high-growth startup. You’ll join a team passionate about online education. You will be responsible for providing an exceptional user experience for prospective students and guide them to sign up by educating them on how our courses help them achieve their goals.
- Help prospective students understand Thinkful and how it fits into their career goals
- Speak on the phone or email with 20-30 prospective students per day
- Become an expert in coding bootcamps to help students understand the advantages of each
- 1+ years sales experience
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Basic technical fluency and desire to learn more about software development
- Passion for education, programming & enthusiasm for Thinkful’s mission
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive base salary and significant equity
- Healthcare, dental, and vision insurance are 100% covered for individual and meaningfully covered for families
- 401k plan
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Learn to code with Thinkful courses and a Mentor
- Commuter Benefits Card via WageWorks
- Paid parental leave
If you are interested in this position please provide your resume and a cover letter explaining your interest in the role.
Thinkful can only hire candidates who are eligible to work in the United States.
We stand against any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. Thinkful provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants. If you’re talented and driven, please apply.