Social Media Marketing ManagerApply Now
- 👪 Family-Friendly 👪
- 🏝 Company Retreats 🏝
- 🇺🇸 Anywhere in the U.S. 🇺🇸
- 💲Competitive Salary and Perks💲
Who We Are
Thinkful is a new type of school that brings high-growth tech careers to ambitious people everywhere. We provide 1-on-1 learning through our network of industry experts, hiring partners, and online platform to deliver a structured and flexible education. Thinkful offers programs in web development and data science, with in-person communities in up-and-coming tech hubs around the U.S. To join the Thinkful network visit thinkful.com.
Our growing marketing team seeks a Social Media Manager to own a big opportunity within our current social channels. In this role, you will own the strategy and implementation for our current social channels while working on bringing our brand to new channels. This manager will grow our brand awareness within social while keeping an eye on lower funnel metrics.
In this role, you will work closely with the content and brand teams to grow Thinkful and Bloc’s brand awareness, drive web traffic, increase engagement and grow audiences across social channels. You will have the opportunity to develop strategies, manage budgets, report results, and implement improvements. Our ideal candidate will be a social media marketer who has experience using paid and organic social outreach to grow an engaging audience and deliver results.
- Create and implement strategies that will drive web traffic, increase engagement, and grow social audiences for Thinkful and Bloc.
- Set KPIs for marketing success on a per-channel basis.
- Grow brand awareness and engagement for Thinkful.com and Bloc.io
- Develop and schedule content for organic social on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and expand brand into new channels.
- Write and edit copy for social, demonstrating an ability to capture our brand tone of voice.
- Develop and own a content calendar for two brands.
- Recommend campaign strategies and content based on performance and analytics.
- Collaborate with design, agency partners, and team members to build successful campaigns across paid and organic.
- Coordinate with agency partners to ensure timely delivery of all campaign assets.
- Manage and report key insights to competitors’ social strategy and content.
- Monitor, listen, and respond to social conversations.
- Analyze reports and implement optimizations for improving campaign performances.
- Proven work experience of leading successful social strategies that maintained or built relationships with a current audience, drove web traffic, or improved brand awareness.
- Demonstrated creativity and documented creation of social media content (provide links to examples)
- Worked with a content team to utilize existing content and created your own content to grow audiences across channels.
- Must be highly data-driven and justify your decisions quantitatively.
- Experience with social management/analysis tools such as Hootsuite, SproutSocial, etc.
- Must have general marketing knowledge; you know the landscape and have the foundation to quickly pick-up and understand new tactics or channels.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Knowledge and understanding of paid vs. organic social media strategy.
- Paid advertising experience with Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, or Twitter.
Compensation and benefits
- Competitive base salary and significant equity
- Healthcare, dental, and vision insurance are 100% covered for individual and meaningfully covered for families
- 401k plan options
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Learn to code with Thinkful courses and a Mentor
- Commuter Benefits Card via WageWorks
- Paid Parental Leave
To apply to this position please email your resume, links to examples of social accounts you’ve developed content for, and a summary of a successful social media campaign you’ve executed including a description of the overall campaign objective, content/tactics you used to launch the campaign, and the results it delivered.
Thinkful can only hire candidates who are eligible to work in the United States.
We stand against any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. Thinkful provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants. If you’re talented and driven, please apply.