Ticketing Agent – Night
- 👪 Family-Friendly 👪
- 💲Competitive Salary and Perks💲
- 🚀 High Growth Potential 🚀
- 🇺🇸 Anywhere in the U.S. 🇺🇸
As a Ticketing Agent at Hopper, you will be the go-to person for any GDS or ticketing inquiries from our team Travel Support and Advanced Booking Agents. You will also be involved with the day-to-day air reservation ticketing operations.
If you know almost everything about standard airline policies, can speak fluent Sabre and/or Apollo remarks, aren’t scared of the words “plating” and “PNR”, are a natural problem solver, and thrive on thinking creatively to help customers achieve a positive experience, you’ll be a perfect fit in this role.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL
- Provide GDS and Ticketing support to Travel Support and Advanced Booking Agents via Slack.
- Monitor multiple queues across five different PCCs (and counting) in Sabre, Apollo and Farelogix.
- Process full and partial exchanges as well as refunds (Voluntary, Involuntary, FTC).
- Contact users by phone and email for schedule changes.
- Reach out to airlines to obtain waiver codes for name corrections, refunds, etc.
- Occasionally help our users via phone, e-mail or live chat if the volume is high.
A PERFECT CANDIDATE HAS
- 3+ years experience at a leisure or corporate travel agency and experience in domestic and international reservations.
- Expert Sabre or Apollo knowledge including building, pricing, ticketing and completing complex exchanges.
- Experience working with Farelogix APIs, Navitaire, auto-ticketing scripts, and custom script building an asset.
- Ability to work within a multi-source environment incorporating multi-GDS, multi-PCC, and multi-PoS.
- Major attention to detail and sound judgement to ensure every ticket is handled and actioned appropriately in an environment with competing and changing priorities.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal, in English.
- Previous experience working remotely.
- Availability to work both weekdays and weekends on the following shift; 10:30 PM until 8:30 AM EST (10 hour-shift).
- Ability to start early January.
- Well-funded and proven startup with larger ambitions, competitive salary and stock options.
- Dynamic and entrepreneurial team where pushing limits is everyday business.
- Access to comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance, all on us.
- IATA Travel Agent Card for discounts in the travel industry.