Technical Support AgentApply Now
Website Time Doctor
- 💡 Entry to Mid-Level 💡
- ✈️ Digital Nomad Friendly ✈️
If you love to take initiative with customer issues and want to own the customer experience, then this is the role for you.
We are looking for two Technical Support Agent to walk our customers through the process of achieving their goals with our software, whether their problem relates to a user error, a bug, or something else entirely.
You can work from anywhere in the world. But, you MUST be able to work full-time Monday through Friday from 9 am- 6pm (GMT+8 Manila time). The ability to work a few hours on weekends is an advantage.
You will be responsible for
- Maintaining high-quality customer service and professionalism at all times.
- Dealing directly with customers and employees who have technical problems with our software, recommending and performing corrective actions.
- Communicating with our developers to resolve technical concerns as well as working with our application update testers to verify and confirm quality.
- Doing callbacks in regards to sales inquiries and technical issues.
- Issuing refunds and processing payments.
- Updating our self-help documents so that customers and employees can attempt to fix their problems themselves.
The best match for this job
- Has extensive experience in technical support, particularly in troubleshooting SaaS software solutions.
- Has an affinity for helping customers and teaching them in a timely fashion with outstanding follow through and problem-solving skills.
- Has excellent written and spoken English.
- Is resourceful, detail-oriented, and can work with minimal supervision.
- Is fully equipped for remote work with an excellent internet connection, a headset, and any ONE of the following devices: iPhone, Android mobile phone, or iPad/tablet.
Experience in sales and customer success and able to speak Spanish is a huge plus.
You must also agree to use our time tracking software while at work.
This job is for a Customer Support Representative / Technical Support Representative / Software Support Representative. This job is a 100% remote / telecommute / work from home / virtual position.
The Application Process
Please only apply if you are seriously interested and have the required experience. We are looking for someone reliable who values punctuality, has a good work ethic, and is looking for a long-term position.
Click APPLY TO POSITION and answer all the required questions in order that you will be considered for this job.
About Our Company and Product
Our vision is to be the most trusted time tracking and productivity application for remote teams. We want to help companies know if their remote teams are working productively.
We develop and market Time Doctor, a time-tracking and productivity tool. Our software is used by individuals and teams to track time spent on tasks and to monitor computer activity. Time Doctor can take screenshots while a person is working, monitor keyboard and mouse activity, and track website and application usage.
We have a team of over 70 people working 100% remotely in 28 different countries.
Learn more about us here