Back-End Mobile Developer
DC MEMBER The Dynamite Circle (the DC) is an exclusive community of more than 1,200 established entrepreneurs.
- 💡 Mid-Level 💡
- 💥 Work for a DCer 💥
- ✈️ Digital Nomad Friendly ✈️
- 💲 Competitive Salary and Perks 💲
TogetherAid is a platform that connects people in need with donors. We leverage technology to facilitate immediate aid, directly to the people who need it, with 100% of the money goes to the beneficiary. Our projects include building houses in earthquake-struck areas and donating wheelchairs to children in need.
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced Back-end developer to join our team who want to make a true impact on people’s lives. As a Back-end Developer, you will be responsible for the server-side API that will be used by both mobile applications and front-end.
If you have outstanding programming skills and a sense of a purpose then you will love being part of this job.
We’re looking for someone who match the following :
- Strong experience building REST API to interact with mobile app and front-end
- Experience for the DevOps side as well
- Eager to be part of the project and not just an executant
- Who want to join a long term project
- Who want to have fun building the project and producing quality code at the same time
- Able to go out of the comfort zone, doing a bit of everything to help each other
- Who has a critical mind and will challenge the project
- Participate actively in the overall application lifecycle
- Collaborate with Front-end developer
- Define and communicate technical and design requirements
- Build high-quality reusable code
- Troubleshoot and debug the app
- Improve app performance
- Manage all dev-ops requirements, servers, and uptime
- 5 years of experience as a Back-end developer
- In-depth understanding of mobile development
- 3 years of experience with cross-platform programming like React, Sencha Etc.
- 3 years of experience with backend technologies such as Java, Ruby or PHP
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- BA degree in Computer Science or similar relevant field