Django DeveloperApply Now
- 👪 Family-Friendly 👪
- ✈️ Digital Nomad Friendly ✈️
If you’re a rockstar Django Developer, passionate about internet marketing and e-commerce who would like to work in a start-up environment and grow exponentially, read on!
Who Are We?
At Trafilea, we perform life changing marketing. We’re a Latam Based leading Internet Marketing Company, focused on performance marketing and Ecommerce. From day one we’ve grown (and continue to grow) thanks to passionate talents from around the world whose purpose aligns with ours: To change people’s lives.
Where we were and where we’re going
We have created a global dropshipping ecommerce business, laser focused on acquisition.
Within 12 months of starting our Ecom division, we’ve built a talented team of 50+ members and have sold more than $7 million in 30+ countries worldwide, mainly US.
Now, we’re looking for a full-time Django developer to join the journey!
- Develop scalable software solutions
- Participate in the process of planning software solutions
- Suggest ideas, new solutions or improvements to the current technology systems
- Document the technical solutions with diagrams and the necessary documents for easy understanding by the other technical areas of the company
- Learn and keep updated about the technologies we are using in the company
Requirements (must haves)
- Very experienced with Django Framework.
- Payment gateway experienced developer. For Paypal, Stripe, Authorize.net integrations.
- Software development workflow knowledge; using Git, continuous deployment and automatic source code validation tools.
- Amazon Web Services knowledge for EC2, S3 and RDS services.
- JIRA Software knowledge.
- SCRUM Methodologies practitioner.
- Proficient Python developer.
- Proficient HTML / CSS developer.
- Proficient Postgres SQL developer.
- Proficient API REST and GraphQL developer.
- Proficient Python Unit Testing developer.
- E-Commerce business knowledge. Shopify Apps Development is a plus.
- Linux systems knowledge.
- Datadog monitoring system knowledge.
Now, let’s talk about the benefits of working with us
Live Where You Want
Proximity doesn’t influence productivity. As a global distributed team, you can live and work wherever you want.
Take Vacation (Seriously)
Yes, we’re growing and need your undivided attention, but we encourage you to take a vacation! It’s important to get out and do something.
Up Your Game
We love to see our people growing fast. We budget for it! Think courses, conferences, events… it’s really up to you and your manager.
What to Expect
- Full Time, Monday to Friday position.
- Although there is flexibility on the work schedule, you would need to be available between from 9am to 6pm UYT
- What We Have to Offer You
- Competitive salary
- Very good growth opportunities based on a result oriented compensation plan
- Like we said, trainings and development opportunities are on us!
- Work in a endless project
If After Reading This Job Post You Still Feel this Opportunity Is for You .. Please, Apply Now!