Senior Data Analyst – MarketingApply Now
- 💡 Mid-Level 💡
- 👪 Family-Friendly 👪
- ✈️ Digital Nomad Friendly ✈️
Do you seek out opportunities to stretch your ability to think analytically, manage complexity, and apply marketing strategy to address business challenges?
We’re looking for a passionate Senior Data Analyst to manage our customer acquisition data and develop solutions for complex scenarios to sustain our massive profitable customer acquisition strategy for our fast-growing shapewear online store, Shapermint.
Imagine joining one of the most innovative direct-to-consumer brand companies in the world and grow alongside the same fast-paced team that built and took Shapermint to:
- 1.5 billion impressions in the last 6 Months
- A daily investment of $150,000+ on Facebook and Youtube
- 1+ Million customers in the first 9 months (and counting)
- Profitability from day 1!
If you’re a quantitative and creative problem solver excited to unlock major growth, this is for you.
Trafilea is a global company that builds communities and transformative brands. We own the brands and take care of the entire customer journey, to deliver wow-worthy experiences that influence and empower millions of people globally.
Our culture is fast-paced and dynamic. We are data-driven enthusiasts, passionate about marketing, exponential technologies and innovation.
We have over 150 employees working around the world, connected by the same purpose and core values. Our support for this new way of working has led to being featured in Forbes and FlexJobs as one of the Top 25 Companies for Remote Workers.
Shapermint, Trafilea’s largest brand, is a shapewear-exclusive, online retailer offering curated styles from top-rated brands. We’ve grown the brand to 1+ million customers in the first 9 months and are aiming to build one of the biggest communities on body positivity, self-love & confidence. Our main purpose is to empower women across the world.
We are looking for dynamic, dedicated and committed individuals with a strong desire to grow, that can drive the brand forward on its truly exciting journey.
- Update and build real time marketing dashboards and reports working with our BI team to ensure data accuracy and clarity on main KPIs.
- Manage and own the customer acquisition data working with the marketing team to drive the highest ROI possible.
- Analyze cross-device attribution identifying which events and touch points contributed most to a conversion throughout a customer’s journey .
- Conduct deep-dive analysis on how people interact with different marketing channels to improve how we allocate budget across channels (based on our main traffic sources).
- Collaborate to develop winning ad creative ideas and run creative testing, working closely with Marketing to execute on breakthrough creative profitable strategies to attract new customers.
- Creation of acquisition strategies on fast-changing platforms to sustain profitability while investing 6 figures a day.
- Educate marketing partners on hypothesis building and support a data-driven culture throughout the business.
- Work on developing an automated tool to bring analysis and insights through machine learning.
- Experience in marketing analytics or e-commerce analytics
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics or quantitative focused study
- Comfortable with SQL
- Highly analytical and quantitative, with strong attention to detail
- Creative problem solver
- Comfortable performing complex analyses to generate data driven insight and recommendations
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively
- Eager to take on new challenges and learn new things
- Comfort with ambiguity; ability to thrive in an environment with rapid change
Is a plus to have experience in data visualization tools (Tableau, Power BI or Qliksense)
- Live Where You Want: Proximity doesn’t influence productivity. As a global distributed team, you can live and work wherever you want.
- Up Your Game: We love to see our people growing fast. We budget for it! Think courses, conferences, events.
- Paid vacation
- Competitive salary.
- Company performance bonus based on results.
- Get paid to exercise and meditate
- Family leave and dismissal protection
If After Reading This Job Post You Feel this Opportunity Is for You .. Please, Apply Now!