Senior Data ScientistApply Now
- 💡 Mid-Level 💡
- 👪 Family-Friendly 👪
- ✈️ Digital Nomad Friendly ✈️
Do you seek out opportunities to stretch your ability to think analytically, manage complexity, and apply machine learning to address business challenges?
We’re looking for a passionate Senior Data Scientist to analyze and leverage the data to improve process performance, digital marketing optimization and customer satisfaction.
Trafilea is a global company that builds communities and transformative brands. We own the brands and take care of the entire customer journey, to deliver wow-worthy experiences that influence and empower millions of people globally.
Our culture is fast-paced and dynamic. We are data-driven enthusiasts, passionate about marketing, exponential technologies and innovation.
We have over 150 employees working around the world, connected by the same purpose and core values. Our support for this new way of working has led to being featured in Forbes and FlexJobs as one of the Top 25 Companies for Remote Workers.
Shapermint, Trafilea’s largest brand, is a shapewear-exclusive, online retailer offering curated styles from top-rated brands. We’ve grown the brand to 1+ million customers in the first 9 months and are aiming to build one of the biggest communities on body positivity, self-love & confidence. Our main purpose is to empower women across the world.
We are looking for dynamic, dedicated and committed individuals with a strong desire to grow, that can drive the brand forward on its truly exciting journey.
- Designs, implements, and evaluates machine learning models, statistical models, or forecasting models to solve business’s most complex issues.
- Builds econometric and statistical models for various problems including propensity, forecasting, classification, clustering, pattern analysis, sampling, simulations, and so forth.
- Researches new ways for predicting and modeling end-user behavior as well as investigating data summarization and visualization techniques for conveying key applied analytics findings.
- Performs ad-hoc data mining and exploratory analysis tasks on very large data-sets related to the business’s strategies.
- Prepare reports and presentations for relevant stakeholders that will give insights for departmental as well as business-wide decision making.
- Develop new approaches to understand the business’s consumer trends and behaviors as well as approaches to solve complex business issues, for example, the optimization of product performance and gross profit.
- Generates actionable insights applying advanced statistical techniques, for example, predictive statistical models, segmentation analysis, customer profiling, survey design, and data mining.
- Responsible for cleansing large sets of unstructured data and enabling analytical capability in order to query the data and address various business needs.
- Takes initiative to experiment with various technologies and tools with vision of creating innovative data driven insights for the business at the quickest pace possible.
- Takes initiative in evaluating and adapting new and improved data science approaches for the business.
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Machine Learning, Economics, or any other related quantitative field.
- At least 5 years of working experience in business analysis/informatics and business outcomes research within a fast-paced and complex business setting.
- Working in probability and statistics, time-series analysis, or econometrics as well as experience in the use of machine learning methods, for example, linear regression, correlation, statistical significance, classification, etc.
- Strong experience working with Python, R, Data Mining and Statistical Analysis.
- Highly analytical and quantitative, with strong attention to detail.
- Creative problem solver.
- Comfortable performing complex analyses to generate data driven insight and recommendations.
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively.
- Eager to take on new challenges and learn new things.
- Experience in marketing analytics or e-commerce analytics (desirable).
- Live Where You Want: Proximity doesn’t influence productivity. As a global distributed team, you can live and work wherever you want.
- Up Your Game: We love to see our people growing fast. We budget for it! Think courses, conferences, events.
- Paid vacation
- Competitive salary.
- Company performance bonus based on results.
- Get paid to exercise and meditate
- Family leave and dismissal protection
If After Reading This Job Post You Feel this Opportunity Is for You .. Please, Apply Now!