- 💡 Entry-Level 💡
- 👪 Family-Friendly 👪
- ✈️ Digital Nomad Friendly ✈️
TranscribeMe is a Bay Area based market leader in speech-to-text transcription. Audio exists everywhere in the business world, and contained within it is a wealth of information that many businesses have not tapped into. By coupling our worldwide network of over 1.5 million transcriptionists with a state-of-the-art technology platform, we are able to deliver high accuracy text quickly from any audio/video at competitive rates. Organizations of all sizes use our platform to transcribe market research interviews, call center interactions, business meetings, webinars, patient notes, and more. We are also beginning to grow our business in providing crowdsourcing as a solution, so there are many new opportunities opening up all the time in the expanding AI vertical.
We are searching for an intelligent, motivated, resourceful, organized, and disciplined Sales Professional to join our growing Inside Sales team. The primary responsibility for this role is to identify and close new accounts as well as cross-sell into existing accounts through inbound marketing leads and outbound calling and emailing efforts, leveraging a suite of best-of-breed sales tools. This position is remote and you have the opportunity to join a growing team and be a significant contributor to the success of the company.
Consistently achieving or exceeding a quarterly sales quota. How you will accomplish this:
- Extensive calling, emailing, and social interactions to secure appointments and set up trials, pilot projects, and close deals.
- Utilize a consultative approach including research, sleuthing, and solution selling. Sometimes it’s not clear who the decision maker is, so it may require some detective work.
- Demonstrate expertise of the TranscribeMe suite of products, the markets we serve, and our sales process.
- Maintain accurate information in a CRM and building, managing, and forecasting your sales pipeline.
- Bachelors degree in Business, a related field, or equivalent work experience.
- 1-3 years of inside sales experience required, preferably selling to large B2B and healthcare organizations.
- Big plus if you have experience selling transcription, speech to text, AI data training, or a similar service.
- You have a hunter/bulldog mentality that knows when to be aggressive.
- Proven track record of success in exceeding sales quotas.
- Experience selling to Director, VP and/or C-Level roles.
- Strong understanding of social and mobile media and technology.
- Proficient in using technology and sales tools, such as Salesforce, Spiro, Microsoft (PowerPoint, Excel, Word) and Google Suite.
- Takes ownership of time management.
- Is passionately engaged with intellectual curiosity.
- Embraces working in a fast-paced, dynamic start-up environment.
- Is a teammate and chooses solutions over excuses.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Uncapped Commissions.
- Extensive sales training and best in-class tools.
- A suite of products you will be proud to represent.
- Paid benefits (medical, dental, vision).
- Employee stock option plan.
- Paid vacation and sick time.
- Casual work environment and the flexibility that comes with working from home.