Client Success Specialist
DC MEMBER The Dynamite Circle (the DC) is an exclusive community of more than 1,200 established entrepreneurs.
- 💡 Entry-Level 💡
- 💥Work for a DCer💥
- 🚀 High Growth Potential 🚀
- ✈️ Digital Nomad Friendly ✈️
Make a Dent in the Universe by Solving the Number One Problem Faced by Medical Researchers
What is Trialfacts?
Hello—we’re Trialfacts, a remote entrepreneurial company, and without us, a lot of medical research would not be possible. We’re searching for a Client Success Specialist to help our team solve our clients’ biggest problem. If you’re looking for a position where you can set your own hours, take holidays as you see fit, work remotely from home or anywhere in the world, and help medical research succeed, then please read on.
Today’s highly sophisticated medical system has added nearly 20 years of life expectancy, reduced infant mortality by 90% and maternal mortality by 99%. Polio, leprosy, smallpox, and tuberculosis are practically eradicated, even in the poorest countries in the world. There’s plenty of room for improvement, but a big part of what’s been achieved is due to new medications, medical devices and understanding developed through clinical research.
Our clients – academic researchers and medical research organizations, are working hard to continue to develop treatments and devices, increase our understanding, eradicate sickness and improve quality of life. Their biggest challenge is spending half of their time searching for and never being able to recruit enough of the patients required for their clinical trials
Our company – Trialfacts, removes the biggest hurdle and frustration to conducting their research, by recruiting the patients and volunteers they require for their clinical trials, and many times thereby saving their research. We’re the only company in the industry to also do this in a predictable and reliable manner, by determining upfront exactly how many patients we can recruit, and backing that up with a money-back guarantee.
We are looking for someone who can:
Educate — Each and every one of our clients goes through an onboarding process. Effective onboarding is critical to the successful recruitment of a study. By the end of this process, the client should know how to make the best use our services (e.g. customised google sheets, automated phone appointment calendars and in-depth reporting) and understand and agree to implementing our best practice guidelines in order to maximise volunteer enrolment for their study. We’re looking for someone who loves to educate, unpack complex concepts and win people over to their way of thinking.
Problem-Solve — During recruitment we keep a very close eye on what happens to our volunteers and whether enough are successfully enrolling into our clients’ studies. In particular, we are on the lookout for any break down points in the recruitment process. A breakdown point could be any number of things: e.g a low contact rate (a researcher is having trouble getting hold of volunteers) or a low attendance rate (volunteers are not showing up to the screening visit). With the help of real-time data, you’ll be responsible for catching potential breakdowns, gathering information to understand why these breakdowns are occurring, and identifying and implementing a solution. This will involve getting on a call with the client (sometimes multiple times) to provide support, understand their pain points and ensure the implementation of best practices and solutions.
Build Relationships — You’ll be responsible for growing long-term relationships with some of our most important clients and win more repeat and referral business. This will entail conducting monthly success calls, addressing any concerns these clients may have, putting together quotes based on current performance of their studies, and providing innovative solutions to their unique recruitment problems.
Learn — You’ll need to rapidly develop a thorough understanding of our industry, our service, and new software and technology. You’ll also need to understand our clients, how they operate, their concerns and pain points. On the other hand, you’ll develop an innate awareness of our volunteers and what’s important to them.
What’s in it for you?
Autonomy — We don’t have a leave application process (you can take paid holidays whenever you want). We don’t micromanage or babysit. You’ll be accountable to the rest of the team purely on your results, and not on the number of hours spent working.
Innovation — We have developed a data-driven forecasting approach that provides predictability in a volatile industry. Our consistent, data-driven process has allowed us to be the first and only recruitment company to provide certainty to our clients via a money-back guarantee.
Impact — Our clients—researchers working at universities, pharmaceutical companies, biotech companies, natural medicine companies, hospitals and medical practices—work hard to develop treatments and technology that cure diseases and improve quality of life.
Growth — As a member of a small team you’ll be exposed to many areas of the business. You’ll be given the opportunity to learn many new skills and experiment in many new areas, as well as progress and build on what you already know. You’ll have access to courses and training programs of your choice, paid for by Trialfacts.
Opportunity — As a small and innovative team we’ve done away with outdated corporate thinking like the physical office, micromanaging and bureaucratic leave processes, but we haven’t thrown the baby out with the bathwater. We offer a stable salary + results-based compensation package, discretionary annual bonuses, annual salary review, a personal and tailored development plan, and the possibility to grow into positions of additional responsibility and leadership in the future.
Who are we anyway? Meet the team:
This position is for you if you:
- Excel at verbal communication
- Understand what makes people tick
- Are persistent and confident
- Are highly organized
- Have a passion for making data-driven decisions
- Able to work some Australian and US business hours
- Are flexible
- Love learning
- Are results-driven
- Are looking for a full-time position
Yes, this position description is so long that it needs a summary! Here are the facts:
- Set your own hours: Choose when and how you work, but there needs to be some flexibility to have conduct calls with our client in Australia and the USA, as well as have training and meetings with our Operations Manager, Jess, and the rest of the team. This is a full-time position.
- Work remotely: We’re a virtual team located around the globe. You can live anywhere or travel with this position. You will need a reliable internet connection.
- Results-based environment: You’ll be evaluated based on your results. You will not be micromanaged, but you need to be effectively onboarding clients, increasing the number of studies that meet their enrolment goals and nurturing repeat business from our major clients.
- Commitment to learning: We believe in continuous improvement and growth. You’ll be mentored, guided, and trained by our Operations Manager, Jess and team. External resources, courses and training programs paid for by Trialfacts.
- Contribute something meaningful to the world: We make a lot of medical research possible that would otherwise fail, and remove the #1 headache faced by researchers in a predictable and reliable manner, backed by our money-back guarantee.
- Trial period: There will be an initial paid trial period typically lasting 2-3 weeks, but it’s possible it might be longer.
- Compensation: Compensation will be a monthly salary plus performance-based compensation package. Salaries are reviewed annually.
To apply and see the full job post, enter you information below.