Customer Experience Operations Consultant
- 💲Competitive Salary and Perks💲
- 🚀 High Growth Potential 🚀
- 🇺🇸 Anywhere in the U.S. 🇺🇸
Upwork, the world’s largest freelancing website, makes it easier for the world’s best businesses and independent professionals to find each other without the traditional barriers of set time and place. With more than 375,000 freelancers and 475,000 business on its platform, Upwork (NASDAQ:UPWK) has become the go-to partner for freelancers and employers alike. Our clients are small-to-medium, to large enterprise companies, hundreds of them on the Fortune 500 list. We are currently recruiting for one of our biggest customers, a premier video-sharing company.
Your task: Develop Full-Scale Technical Support Operation
We are looking for someone with operations, customer support, or customer experience leadership experience to solve a complex business problem. Our client needs someone to research, design, build, and implement a full-scale technical support operation. You will be required to:
- Analyze current data and ticket volumes and trends, to make recommendations on staffing levels.
- Meet with existing Tech Leads and managers, to establish ticketing, routing, and SLAs.
- Identify and document the top 20 support use cases.
- Create criteria and methodology for QA.
- Define resources and skill sets required for ongoing service needs.
- Required Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities.
- Advanced knowledge of customer support operations management.
- Working knowledge of help desk operations.
- Strong customer-focus and demonstrated experience working with/meeting business users’ requirements.
- Proven service management skills – setting and measuring SLAs and KPIs.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to efficiently manage multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Strong interpersonal relationship, team building, collaboration and objective facilitation skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skill.