Paid Traffic Manager
Website Vallerret Photography Gloves
- 💡 Mid Level 💡
- 🚀 High Growth Potential 🚀
- 🗺 Anywhere in the World 🗺
The application deadline is Monday 24th June 2019 at 12.00 (CET). We’ll be interviewing applicants in the following weeks.
About the Role
We’re hiring! Want to be our Paid Traffic Manager?
We’re looking for a team player to join Vallerret in a part-time position (20 hrs/week) from 1/8-2019.
You’ll be joining a team of young ambitious entrepreneurs in a time of rapid growth and exciting opportunities for Vallerret. We live and breathe Winter Photography and Photography Gloves and if you can see yourself thrive in this environment, keep reading…
With guidance from the Marketing Team and in close collaboration with our Community Manager you will be responsible for managing all paid traffic:
- Social Media Advertising: Campaign setup and management with a primary focus on Instagram, Youtube, and Facebook
- Google Advertising: Adjusting and Optimizing
- Email Marketing: Creating Weekly Campaigns and optimization of Automated Flows
- Experimenting with other digital advertising platforms
- Assisting the team on other marketing tasks if needed
You will work flexible hours and run your own schedule.
We are looking for
- Real world experience with Google AdWords, Google Shopping and Social media paid campaigns are required
- Hands-on experience with Klaviyo (or similar Email Marketing campaign program) is an advantage
- Hands-on experience with Shopify (or similar eCommerce platform) is an advantage
- Interest in photography is an advantage
- Great copy-writing skills
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Proactive mindset: someone who’s looking out for what’s coming next
You need to know your way around Facebook Business Manager and Google AdWords to fill this role.
Custom Audiences, Sales funnel optimization, conversion pixels, and retargeting campaigns must be part of your vocabulary.
- 100% location independence: You can be in Germany or Bali, as long as the job is done we’re happy
- Opportunity to shape your job in the direction of your interest and skill set
- A platform to work and develop your skills as a digital marketer
- A super flexible job that allows for the lifestyle of your dreams
Pay will be negotiated after qualifications.