Vice President & Chief Marketing Officer
- ✈️ Digital Nomad Friendly ✈️
- 👪 Family-Friendly 👪
- 💲Competitive Salary and Perks💲
- 🚀 High Growth Potential 🚀
TTEC, the customer experience organization that powers the world’s greatest brands, is hiring a VP, Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) to join the mission of transforming customer experience and bringing humanity to business.
The VP & Chief Marketing Officer will drive all marketing activities for the company, including strategy, branding, direct marketing, events, online marketing, sales enablement, marketing communications, and creative services. The CMO will work very closely with the TTEC senior executive team to define strategy, develop and execute worldwide marketing programs, and ensure profitable growth and expansion of the business.
What the Role Entails
- As the key executive responsible for defining, executing and communicating the company’s ‘identity’, this individual will help guide the continued transformation of TTEC brand and positioning in the marketplace.
- Partnering with the business unit leaders to understand their requirements related to solutions offerings, business development plans and marketing programs. The CMO will rationalize business unit needs with the overall corporation’s goals, and align the product/offering resources to achieve sales and marketing objectives.
- Develop and lead a world-class marketing communications business service with technology as part of the solution; this includes marketing strategy, demand generation, proposal writing, storytelling, event and innovation lab visit curation.
- Analyzing market trends, and developing broad product and service offerings that extend TTEC’s client relationships, growth opportunities and market share. Inherent in these activities are market research, competitive intelligence, and thought leadership.
- Acting as the marketing evangelist for TTEC both internally and externally to increase brand awareness, including the engagement of and marketing to industry analysts.
- Provide strategic advice and guidance in differentiating the comprehensive customer experience solutions TTEC offers, including social media and mobility based solutions.
- Working cross-functionally with the senior leadership team to improve TTEC’s ability to win new relationships, extend current relationships and grow the business.
- Experienced marketing for a technology enabled services company; experience in this category is key to consideration
- 15+ years outstanding B2B marketing experience (we do not market to consumers)
- Background leading multi-channel account based marketing, strategy, events, branding, PR, sales enablement, creative services, and marketing communications
- Background and experience in product and service management
- Demonstrated experience depth and passion for customer experience (CX)
- Hands on approach and grounded in execution
- Experienced team leader and motivator who leads by example
- Bachelor’s degree; Masters or advanced degree a plus
Who We Are
What We Offer
- Performance equity, variable incentive bonus plan, 401K company match, tuition reimbursement
- Global career mobility, professional development, employee recognition programs
- State of the art technology which allows for seamless global connectivity
- Rich wellness program and incentives
- Learning and career growth opportunities via our global footprint