Paid Acquisition Growth SpecialistApply Now
Website Video Husky
DC MEMBER The Dynamite Circle (the DC) is an exclusive community of more than 1,200 established entrepreneurs.
- 💥 Work for a DCer 💥
- 🏝 Company Retreat 🏝
- 💡 Entry to Mid-Level 💡
- 🔑 Report to Founder 🔑
- 🚀 High Growth Potential 🚀
- 🗺 Anywhere in the Word🗺
- 💲 Competitive Salary and Perks 💲
Video Husky is looking for a marketing and sales extraordinaire to join their 100% remote team. This role will largely be centered around managing Facebook ad campaigns, generating leads and overseeing our sales process. The position is completely remote and offers an excellent salary as well as company retreats!
About the Company
Video Husky helps dedicated video creators professionally edit videos in 1-2 business days, stress-free. Their mission is to accelerate the growth of 1,000 independent content creators through long term, reliable video editing collaboration in the next three years.
Their customers can submit unlimited video editing requests and revisions for a flat monthly fee of just $495. This enables content creators to spend less time editing and more time focusing on higher leverage activities.
Video Husky has experienced rapid growth since they first began in March 2018 – their team of 25 has served over 120 customers! They want to continue or even accelerate that rate of growth, and to do so, they want to bring on somebody who will be responsible for the entire sales journey – from the point at which a lead is generated until the lead becomes a customer.
About the Role
- The marketing aspect of this role is aimed at generating as many qualified leads on Facebook Messenger for as low of an ad spend as possible. The marketing tasks include: managing $10k+ of Facebook ads per month; specifically identifying audiences, testing creatives and optimizing ads; and finding and trying new marketing channels (affiliate marketing, Youtube ads, etc.).
- The sales aspect of this role is aimed at having the highest possible conversion rate to convert as many leads to customers as possible.
- As well as these two key areas of focus, this role will also include tasks such as: managing a live chat team; managing and improving sales process through amoCRM; managing and optimizing the sales funnel; and potentially, interviewing customers.
- You will have weekly meetings and report directly to Video Husky’s founder, Justin Tan.
- Ultimately, you’ll be responsible for the KPIs of Cost per Lead and Cost per Acquisition.
Who You Are
For this position, we are after someone who is proactive – willing to learn and try new things. You don’t need to have experience in affiliate marketing but you must be willing to set up an affiliate marketing system.
To apply, you must have experience in managing Facebook ads, in the B2B space, with a minimum of 5 figures ad spend.
The ideal candidate will have a great understanding of the sales pipelines and team management. They will also have direct sales experience and have used CRM pipeline tools.
What’s in it for you?
- This role is totally digital nomad friendly and they will provide you with learning resources such as books and fully paid for quarterly retreats in the Philippines.
- If you perform well in this position, you’ll be responsible for overseeing the entire sales journey – from the point of the first contact until the moment of purchase. This is a big responsibility and they are willing to pay well for it.