Lead Digital Product Manager
Website Vitamin T
- 💲Competitive Salary and Perks💲
- 🚀 High Growth Potential 🚀
Our healthcare client is hiring a Lead Digital Product Manager. This position is a remote opportunity. This person will be responsible for providing day to day leadership of digital product management associates and initiatives.
Primary duties to include but are not limited to
- Assess digital impacts of initiatives, prioritize work team activities and addresses execution obstacles.
- Accountable for product delivery.
- Communicate status, priorities, strategies and success metrics to constituencies including management and other team members including but not limited to IT and business stakeholders.
- Organizes and facilitates standard agile operating processes including research planning, capability needs, product roadmaps, release communication, and budget management; insures initiatives meet stated business goals and solutions are delivered with quality.
- Ensures the organization meets its performance goals and that there is alignment across the execution teams, escalating and resolving issues impacting delivery.
- Requires a BA/BS degree; 7 years experience leading large initiatives involving digital product delivery and management; or any combination of education and experience which would provide an equivalent background.
- Prior direct to consumer and/or healthcare industry digital experience preferred.
- Scaled agile experience required.
- Digital program management experience with consumer-facing solutions.
- Strong project management background.
- Ability to translate digital strategy into digital product solutions.
- Experience working with third-party clients and vendors.
- Outstanding time and task management; end-to-end accountability.
- Previous exposure to and experience with our healthcare client’s digital assets.
As a Fortune 50 company, our client has been the recipient of numerous awards and accolades, including being distinguished as one of Working Mother magazine’s “100 Best Places to Work” and one of Fortune magazine’s “America’s Most Admired Companies” among health insurers. Our client is also a 2017 Diversity Inc. magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity.
When joining a team at our client, you have the exceptional opportunity to do innovative work where every person counts and all perspectives matter.
What we have heard from talent who work there and why they love it
- Opportunities to work with innovative digital solutions and initiatives.
- A strong focus on diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
- A strong probability for temp-to-perm conversion (1 in 3 of our talent convert!).
- Our client invests in their contractors and treats them like their own employees, setting them up for success from the start.