Customer Success Associate
- 💲Competitive Salary and Perks💲
- 🚀 High Growth Potential 🚀
We’re looking for an outgoing person with excellent people and communication skills to work in one of our Customer Success teams. This is a full-time position. While we’re used to and welcome working remotely, this role is limited to professionals in any Latin American country (GMT -9 to GMT -4). You can work from home or a co-working space of your choice. We’ll pay for it.
- Communicate with users who need support. Our main tool is Zendesk.
- Write emails, take live chats, and make phone calls occasionally to ensure that everything runs smoothly.
- Keep an eye on, and deal with, everyday situations or projects that need attention.
- Offer assistance and provide solutions to users when something goes wrong.
- Ensure that our customers are provided with the highest quality service and a positive, memorable experience.
- The ability to respond creatively to unexpected situations and turn problems into opportunities.
- Speak and write in English fluently (a C1 English certification is a prerequisite). Spanish and other languages are a plus.
- The ability to work under pressure, handle several conversations simultaneously, and be adaptive to a fast-paced environment.
- Strong problem-solving skills and familiarity with web technology.
- Proactive, curious, willing to learn, and a team player.
- An international mindset.
- Passion and an entrepreneurial attitude.
- Have goals and big dreams.
- The ability to be kind!
We expect at least a two-year job commitment from you. At the end of that period, and equipped with the knowledge and experience you will have gained, you’ll be able to fulfill any of the following roles, either at Voice123 or elsewhere:
- Head of Customer Success.
- Founder of your own business.
Right after you join, we’ll agree on your Tour of Duty, which defines a successful employer-employee partnership: you devote your time and energy to Voice123 with the goal of growing our company; we invest in your personal and professional growth so that when the time comes for you to leave Voice123, you’ll have the tools, experience, and network to achieve equal success elsewhere.
- You’ll be working within the Customer Success team and report to the Head of Customer Success.
Our mission is to craft the future of the voice over industry and lead where others follow. 14 years ago, Voice123 pioneered online voice casting by creating the first platform of its kind that could help voice actors start, consolidate, and build a successful, life-long career.
Working at Voice123 means you will be surrounded by proven entrepreneurs who are eager to teach and hungry to learn. We love our team members and encourage their personal and professional development inside and outside the company. Our team is totally committed to helping our voice actors and clients succeed.
- A challenging working experience.
- Remote work.
- Flexible vacation time.
- Paid health insurance.
- Paid life insurance.
- One year of mindfulness with a Headspace account.
- Coworking space.
- Equipment (laptop; screen; keyboard; mouse or trackpad; standing desk; noise-canceling headset)
Show me the money
- Because we value transparency, your compensation will be USD 14,900 per year.
Our commitment to diversity
Throughout the whole organization, we aim to provide a multicultural experience and equal opportunities. You’ll be working in an engaging and safe environment where no kind of discrimination is tolerated.
Taking action to bring about social change
We believe we have a responsibility to be the change we want to see. We have razor-sharp minds and considerable accumulated knowledge in the company that can and should be applied for the greater good. Thus far, we’ve been able to support various social entrepreneurs and NGOs in ideating new and exciting solutions to pressing social issues. We encourage our team members to be actively involved in social efforts and regularly support charitable campaigns for diverse causes.