- 💡 Entry-Level 💡
- 👪 Family-Friendly 👪
- 🏝 Company Retreat 🏝
- 🇺🇸 Anywhere in the U.S. 🇺🇸
Webflow is a fast-growing, globally distributed team with over 100 humans — and we’ve gotten here without a single recruiter. Of course, what got us to 100 won’t take us to the moon, so we’re looking for our first full-cycle recruiter to work alongside a recruiting lead and help:
- Attract amazing candidates
- Maintain world-class candidate experiences
- Support our diversity and inclusion goals
This is a full-time, salaried position that includes health, dental, and vision benefits; significant equity; and awesome perks, such as $1,000 for your first vacation with us.
Note: You’ll need valid U.S. work authorization to join us.
What you’ll do
- Manage full-cycle recruitment process (for ∼10 open roles at a time)
- Partner with hiring teams to understand their goals and advise on an inclusive and efficient hiring plan to achieve those
- Create and implement strategies to identify, attract, and engage with the best (often passive) talent from branding and events to sourcing and referrals
- Manage candidates in process to provide them with the most delightful candidate experience, including communications, scheduling, and coaching along their interview journey
- Coach hiring managers to help them through the reference-checking and offer processes
- Work closely with the Recruiting Lead and VP of People to build processes that will help the recruitment team scale its efforts as Webflow grows
We’d love to hear from you if you have
- 2+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience, ideally in an agency setting focused on software, product, or design roles, or a high-growth startup environment
- The know-how and desire to source and engage passive talent for a variety of roles and levels — from coordinator to VP, data science to content marketing.
- Demonstrated experience partnering with hiring managers and coaching them from job description and interview design through to offer close
- A knack for communicating with clarity, empathy, and accuracy — with both hiring managers and candidates
- An interest in helping out wherever is needed, with everything from interview scheduling to onsite logistics. You don’t see yourself as above any responsibility.
- Passion for process management — ability to design a process and stay on top of all the details
- Bonus points for experience growing distributed/remote teams and with Greenhouse