DC MEMBERThe Dynamite Circle (the DC) is an exclusive community of more than 1,200 established entrepreneurs.
Badladz Adventure Resortsis a beachside resort on a tropical island in the Philippines.
Here’s a video we just did of the BADLADZ Beach Resort.
This Position is specifically designed for someone entrepreneurial, who needs time to start or grow their own business.“RUNWAY”
If this opportunity is not for you, then maybe you know someone, inside or outside the DC, that would be a good fit.
It is also the not the first time we have offered this opportunity. Variations of this position have been featuredon the TMBA podcast at various times over the last decade.
We’re looking for someone to work about 3 hours a day, Monday through Saturday for 6 months or more.
What’s in it for you?
This is not a paid position. It is an Opportunity specifically designed for someone entrepreneurial, to give you the free time you need to launch a Project, Business or Venture with zero distractions.
- Free Apartment – Fully-equipped, air-conditioned Studio Apartment. Only 100 meters from the office which is at BADLADZ Beach Resort
- Free Apartment cleaning every 3 days. Sheets & Towels included
- Free Personal Laundry done every 3 days.
- Free Food – Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner every day ordered from our International Menu. BADLADZ Restaurant Menu.
- No Bills to pay, No Rent, No cooking, No cleaning, No laundry, No commute in a relaxing atmosphere, conducive to creativity and concentration.
**** We will reimburse you for Half of your airfare if you stay 6 months or more ***
What’s the J.O.B ?
We’re looking for a Webmaster to help us maintain / expand our Website and Marketing needs.
Our last webmaster recently moved on to focus on his new business full-time after almost 2 years of working with us, See it here. Dustins’ Experience
That’s not unique for someone in this role. Most of the people who have held this role have gone on to build healthy and thriving businesses. You can watch this video below from someone who had this job a few years ago and read what a few more had to say Grants’ Experience
This opportunity is ideal for someone who wants to be a digital nomad or has a small side hustle that they are looking to take full-time as you’ll have LOTS of free time to focus on building your business.
What’s a typical day or week like?
Here’s some of the responsibilities you may be working on:
- Troubleshooting issues and making repairs to the website. We use WordPress.
- Managing and updating modems, routers and software for our resort applications.
- Updating the design and security for our website.
- Writing good long form content that focuses on adding more backlinks for the site.
- Developing our social media, content marketing, Facebook & You Tube presence.
PLEASE NOTE: You will not be doing all this alone. We have a full time webmaster to help ☺
What skills do you need to be successful?
- Social media marketing chops
- Research oriented – If you do not possess any of these skills, you must be willing to learn them
- Experience designing and maintaining WordPress Websites.
- Some IT Skills – Modems, Routers, Internet user software
- Web Analytics
- You must be willing to move to the Philippines for the next 6 months.
- You’ll fly into Manila
- You’ll receive a FREE 30 day visa on arrival in the Philippines. This visa can be extended for up to 3 years without leaving the country. The local Immigration office for renewing your visa is walking distance from the Apartment (~15 minutes).