Web Marketing Customer Support
- ✈️ Digital Nomad Friendly ✈️
- 💲Competitive Salary and Perks💲
- 🚀 High Growth Potential 🚀
Are you someone who loves helping people? If you love interacting with people on a daily basis to help them learn how to optimize their work and their time then read on
- Familiarity with running PPC campaigns.
- Previous experience in a marketing role or capacity.
- Experience with Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Bing Ads and Facebook Ads.
- Basic knowledge on UTM parameters and tracking templates.
- Empathetic to users and can easily put yourself in their shoes.
- Ability to make customers feel empowered after interacting with support and you don’t make them feel bad for asking silly questions.
- Obsessive over the details and love solving problems.
- Love to write to write. Between support emails and creating support documentation you know how to communicate clearly with your keyboard.
- Persistent as support at WhatConverts is much different than at many software companies, real people answer the phone offering real people solutions. It may not be answering the same questions over and over again, but oftentimes it involves researching technical nuances of the websites we support.
Things You Might Do
WhatConverts is a dynamic software company, so you’ll likely get your hands dirty in a little bit of everything. That said, here are some things you’ll get to do:
- Help customers via email, chat and the telephone to ensure they have the best experience possible setting up a new account, troubleshooting their problems and answering their questions.
- Write support documentation to help users help themselves (all the documentation on our help site is written and maintained by the support team).
- Work with the product team to build tools and offer feedback that will speed up and increase the quality of support.
- Experiment since this is a startup everything can change at any time.
For the past three years, WhatConverts has been helping people across the world track What Marketing Converts to Leads. A lead can be a phone call, web form submission, web chat or e-commerce transaction. Our software helps our customers track their marketing efforts to ensure it is giving them the best ROI.
We want to give advertisers and agencies the complete marketing picture by easily tracking their marketing dollars to actual leads, so they can best spend their budget.
We believe in small teams making a big impact. Small teams are fast and nimble. Small teams mean less bureaucracy and less management, and more getting the important things done.
- Location Anywhere you want. If you want to work remotely or near others that’s fine by us. The current team is based in Charlotte, NC and Birmingham, AL.
- Hours 9AM to 5PM EST (-/+ 3 hours)
- Position We will consider part-time or full-time positions.
- Compensation Based on experience.